Reviews for Professor Monroe
nighttheraven chapter 14 . 8/21
I am sad. Very, very sad. Will you ever try to work on this again? I knw it's been 4 years but I still hope. I like Prof. Monroe's background. Just mix up the houses and say he lived with his father and bam! we got Tom Riddle. xD
Harry believes in him so much like, something's he should question more but he's set up where he doesn't think about it. I wonder, how would you have reveled his real identity to Harry. ;)
Welp, sucks you haven't continued this but I really liked it.
I very much hope that you will one day find your muse on this one again. It would be a great gain for all who like this special pairing. I come back to read this every few years when rereading my favourites :-)
SaiyaCat chapter 14 . 7/1
Wow so Awsome Please UpDate.
Update please
JulietHalperin chapter 14 . 6/24
all through this I was just 'oh my god, this is amazing, don't end don't end don't end!' I didn't even stop to look at who the author was until I finished it and then I just laughed, because OF COURSE this was utterly brilliant and wonderfully fantastic-Athey rules HPLV in every possible way and even though she is not great with finishing the stories... well, they rank the highest in my HP fanfic library.
Baxter87 chapter 14 . 6/20
Love this fic!
Christine chapter 14 . 6/9
I love this! I cannot wait for the next chapter. I'm a huge fan of your writing-particularly 'Again and Again' and the Darkness series (even though that got adopted, I would still love to see where you would take it if you wanted to write it again!) I really hope you continue these stories!
Manillalu chapter 14 . 6/7
yaaaaay! tom finally gets his chance to be a defense professor! Oh I love this!
Monroe chapter 14 . 5/31
Please make update this story. I know you wrote that you are every busy but it would be a shame to abandon this story. It's briliant.
I think it's rather hailerious how Harry ist don't get that Marilyn (sorry Maximilian) Lord Voldemor(t) is. There are so many situations wäre he relly should get it but he stays oblivioius.
Thank you for starting to write such a wonderul story and I keep waiting for a update, even if them story hasn't Bern updates since 2012.
Dudly chapter 2 . 5/20
Mmmmm. If I was Harry, I'd at least make sure to ask 'Do you have any plan to kill me?" and "Do you have any connections to Voldemort?". And maybe, "Are you pretending to be something you're not", since that was also... a big one in his years. Like, in every year. Should really smarten up on the blunt side!
Please, please, please, dearest creator of fabulous stories, update. I love your works, but I'm really sad about all the non updates. Thank you
Vampyre Moon chapter 14 . 4/23
I love max! ;-)
lex1621 chapter 14 . 4/17
Truly brilliant. I haven't gotten sucked into a story like I did with this one for a long time. Your writing is excellent. Love it!

Please please please tell me you're planning on continuing this? Pretty please? :)
strawberryknight chapter 14 . 4/16
I absolutely love this story, and I really want to read more... It seems as though it's been years since you've updated, and I hope that you will write more. Please do, for the sake of finishing a story this great.
randomplotbunny chapter 14 . 4/4
Absolutely fantastic! Too bad it's discontinued...