Reviews for Professor Monroe
The Death of Heaven chapter 2 . 11/24
This is so cleverly written I had to literally pause for like five minutes before I could continue. This is so brilliantly written I can't handle it thank you so much for this gift of fiction this is so wonderful I cant i just ugh
Like it... please continue when possible... thank you
Diamondgirl3 chapter 14 . 11/10
I love this story! I have gotten hooked, and there's no more Is there any plans to finish it, or write more?
Wolftrails chapter 1 . 8/31
I just finished rereading this story and love your version of events. I may be some what slow but finally reached the conclusion that Professor Monroe is Tom Riddle/Voldemort. I sincerely hope you finish the story if for no other reason than to see if I'm right. I also look forward to seeing how you develop the rest of the story with the 2nd prophecy.
midnightgamin chapter 14 . 8/29
One last chapter to wrap it up! Why? DD:
more chapters please and thank you
HaruHarry chapter 14 . 8/19
Please at least write a small summary and finish it na.
Elfin69 chapter 14 . 8/16
I really hope that you will pick this one up again. Does Max actually care for Harry or is he up to something.
AlgorythmicGalaxy chapter 14 . 8/13
This is so fascinating! I really want to read more! :)
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 6 . 8/9
ooh tom sneaky sneaky gettin hot n heavy wit yo boy toy uhuhu u
seduction success, i'll say
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 2 . 8/9
dang monroe is hella manipulative...btw we gonna get any monroe pov or naw? would be cool :D
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 1 . 8/9
monroe (tom, i presume?) is awesome!
miso-misi chapter 14 . 8/7
Well I love your story and I am kind of very very sad that you propably won't update anymore... 'sob sob'... but even if there is only a tiny little chance that you will again update I want to tell you this XD
I really like your writing style and I just love how you pictured Harry and how he just grew in your fanfic, just awesome XD, and I just 'kyaa' love the whole touch thingy between Harry and Tom, not only the perv way 'giggle' but also the comfort so 'awww dreamy look'
I hope that you don't intend to destroy the friendship between hermine and harry... I really like hermi in this fanfic 'pout' and for ron... well yes I am not suchhhh a fan so I give you my full okay on his way out 'evil grin'
but it said friendships... soo... hermine will propably also have to leave... please don't let her go to the Bumblebee please I would really hate her for that...
I am glad that I read this fanfic, even if you don't continue 'pout', the summary first got me in this shoul I read it.. shouldn't I read it... again I am glad that I read it
please continue puppy eyes full power on
cookiesrforme chapter 14 . 8/6
It's been a few years since you've updated this, but I really hope you continue it. This is such an amazing story and has great potential. It's incredible. The plot is fantastic, the writing is beautiful, I could go on and on praising this. Please finish this up, it's amazing!
Slightly Disturbed Cookie Girl chapter 14 . 8/1
This is just so awesome! Seriously, it's great!