Reviews for Professor Monroe
SmilingAnne chapter 2 . 12h
Hmmm... Professor Monroes story reminds me an awful lot like Tom Riddle's story and I wonder about his frasing when he mentioned the sorting...
Calmzone1 chapter 14 . 5/12
What an interesting idea. But then again, all of your stories are interesting! I do hope you eventually have the time and inclination to continue writing this story. It's pretty brilliant and very original. I do have to admit that the lighting of candles with your breath isn't original though, I first saw it in the movie 'Practical Magic' with Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman. Can't remember the movie release date though, but the Midnight Margaritas were sure fun. :)
Ana-chan86 chapter 14 . 4/27
As a great many readers have said before me, this is really well-written. Congrats! Few authors take the time to build a plausible and detailed political/social background for HP stories. Oh and I'm sure you've been told before, but the Great War/WWI took place in 1914-1918; you wrote in chapter 13 that it "took place between 1918 and 1921". Sorry for being an annoying grump about it. It just pained me to see this in a story which was obviously written with coherence and accuracy in mind. I'd like to read more, but it looks like you haven't updated in a while. Real life usually does that so I just hope you're doing well. Thanks for sharing! \o/
PsychoJordan chapter 1 . 4/27
Please tell me you'll finish this story. It's to good to just discontinue.! I mean the story has such a good start and the plot is wonders.! Pls update soon.!
farawisa chapter 14 . 4/11
omg, loved this story. can't wait to read more! hope you'll go on soon!
miastmisty chapter 14 . 4/7
I love these kind of stories
Please update it
It's got all the good stuff
Harry and Tom
Dumbledore bashing
And Harry thinking for himself
I've noticed you haven't updated this in a while so I hope you're not dead
ANGEL-BABY9868 chapter 1 . 4/6
I love your story Professor Monroe and would love it if you continued writing it
lilly43 chapter 14 . 4/5
This is so great, I hope its continued, I just regret that Harry leaves Voldemort thinking for him as he let Dumbledore do it before. It will be great if Harry could take initiatives and be more independent.
WTF chapter 14 . 4/1
Why in the hell do you EVEN write fanfiction if you NEVER fucking finish a story, what a lazy ass.
allenx14 chapter 14 . 3/22
I'm kind of curious for a plot lay out of this story assuming you are never finishing it. Like just a bare bones of how some events would come to pass. Like when Harry found out who Mac was and how fumbles reacted to harrys emancipation. Stuff like that.
Ardens Lumen chapter 1 . 3/11
(it's more referring to chapter 2) Sight, Harry is soo incompetent here(( A bit more foolish than he was in the book actually. It's a shame really. But I have high hopes cause you are a good author.
Kim Taehyung chapter 14 . 3/5
I really like this story
Potterficlover chapter 14 . 2/28
You need to up date again, when will harry find out that Monroe is tom riddle
rytan451 chapter 1 . 2/21
Possible SPOILER ALERT
May I assume that this Professor Monroe is inspired by Less Wrong's HPMoR, namely when Tom Riddle used David Monroe's name as the leader of the "Light" faction?
And a personal note: I'm glad to hear that you've established a business. May I ask where I may find it? Might it be possible to add a name or modified link to your profile?

Best regards,
rytan451
DeviousClass chapter 14 . 2/19
Seeing that it hasn't been updated since 2012, I guess it has been abandoned. I must say it's really a shame because the story has great potetial *-* And just when things were becoming a lot more interesting :'( I just hope nothing bad happended to you :)