Reviews for Professor Monroe
Oliver V chapter 14 . 7/29
Oh, hey, I like this story a lot. Nice plot and character development.
Shame it's abandoned.
Quibbler78 chapter 14 . 7/18
*sigh*
Why is it that the fics with the most potential are the ones that are most likely to be abandoned?
I'd love to see this finished, but looking at the date of the last update, I know it's unlikely. And I know you warned me in the first chapter... but I'm still sad that I'll never see where this was going. Because this is honestly one of the best 'bad dumbles, good voldie' fics I've ever seen. It's well thought out, and, very unusually for this kind of fic, it's realistic. You've kept the characters 'in character' with canon, and avoided the common trap of turning the opposition into 'raving evil psychotic morons who are, despite being evil masterminds, are suddenly helpless as the good guys run circles around them'... Sooooo much potential for a top notch fic.

Are you sure you don't want to have another crack at it ? *puppy eyes*
Please update this story soon
MistressOfDeathSarena chapter 14 . 6/16
I really likE this story and your writing style. 2012 though. I'd love more, especially since rebirth is over. Harry's such a minx and Voldemort so clever
Riddle? Horcrux? Diary? Or another one?
I don'the think it's the original Voldemort...
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 2 . 5/25
First off, I'd love to commend Tom for that wonderful bit of word trickery about his past (I saw what you did there 'Maximilian Monroe', not Tom Riddle ;D ). And Harry, you idiot! Why would you just sign that?! *cringes* Ugh, who knows what Tom wrote down, covered it with magic, then had Harry sign it. Wonderful move on Tom's part, honestly, very clever. But Harry, you are so lucky that Tom's going to be on your side.
I feel so damn suspicious of Tom trying to make Harry into a mindless follower or worse (mindless sex slave follower). :/
Cerisea chapter 14 . 5/7
I really like this story im hoping you will continue :)
Please update
Please update
AnnieEli chapter 14 . 4/14
This has been an absolutely excellent story. Original, captivating and I need to read the rest ! PLEASE try and finish this - it's brilliant xx
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 14 . 4/3
Szkoda, że nie ma kontynuacji...
Paty S chapter 1 . 4/1
Great first chapter in excited to see more.
Such a shame its unfinished
Pyrane chapter 14 . 3/24
Thanks for the story, and feel free to update again ;D
And Voldemort really is pronounced [Voldeumor] in French.
Another thing, I just HATE when peaple mis-translate it as "Flight FROM death". "Flight of Death" is more the Bringer of Death, then one who wants to escape it. So thanks for getting it right
See you around !

***Pyrane***
SiriuslyPink chapter 14 . 3/9
About your note at the bottom. I don't think you should post any story that you don't feel you'll finish. It's like waving meat in front of a dog like you're gonna give it to them and then eating it yourself. None of your novel length fics are complete (I hardly consider Rebirth complete because there's still some story to tell and then you posted a teaser of a sequel you never intend to post... I think you should have given 4 chapters to Tom and Heri's Hogwarts years... A few chapters of young Harry... A chapter or two on Harry's first year... and then focused majority of your time sorting out the drama of Harry and 'Dom's' 2nd - 7th years, skipping a lot of non important stuff throughout. Maybe then you would have had the muse to continue Rebirth if you'd gotten all the way through to Harry and Tom's reunion in different bodies in 15 chapters or less with 100,000 words or less. Draco and Remus and heck... Dumbledore most all had yet to find out the truth And I really would have liked to see the build up and the drama that would lead to Dumbledore finding out and the aftermath etc.)

A solution to the incompletion problem in the future would be to write the entire story and then post. That way, if you don't finish, no one knows but you.

But anyway, I'll follow this story in case you ever decide to come back to it.
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 3/9
Is Voldemort/Tom possessing a body? Because Dumbledore and McGonnagal seem to have memories of Monroe. Confused.