Reviews for Professor Monroe
AnnieEli chapter 14 . 4/14
This has been an absolutely excellent story. Original, captivating and I need to read the rest ! PLEASE try and finish this - it's brilliant xx
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 14 . 4/3
Szkoda, że nie ma kontynuacji...
Paty S chapter 1 . 4/1
Great first chapter in excited to see more.
Such a shame its unfinished
Pyrane chapter 14 . 3/24
Thanks for the story, and feel free to update again ;D
And Voldemort really is pronounced [Voldeumor] in French.
Another thing, I just HATE when peaple mis-translate it as "Flight FROM death". "Flight of Death" is more the Bringer of Death, then one who wants to escape it. So thanks for getting it right
See you around !

***Pyrane***
SiriuslyPink chapter 14 . 3/9
About your note at the bottom. I don't think you should post any story that you don't feel you'll finish. It's like waving meat in front of a dog like you're gonna give it to them and then eating it yourself. None of your novel length fics are complete (I hardly consider Rebirth complete because there's still some story to tell and then you posted a teaser of a sequel you never intend to post... I think you should have given 4 chapters to Tom and Heri's Hogwarts years... A few chapters of young Harry... A chapter or two on Harry's first year... and then focused majority of your time sorting out the drama of Harry and 'Dom's' 2nd - 7th years, skipping a lot of non important stuff throughout. Maybe then you would have had the muse to continue Rebirth if you'd gotten all the way through to Harry and Tom's reunion in different bodies in 15 chapters or less with 100,000 words or less. Draco and Remus and heck... Dumbledore most all had yet to find out the truth And I really would have liked to see the build up and the drama that would lead to Dumbledore finding out and the aftermath etc.)

A solution to the incompletion problem in the future would be to write the entire story and then post. That way, if you don't finish, no one knows but you.

But anyway, I'll follow this story in case you ever decide to come back to it.
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 3/9
Is Voldemort/Tom possessing a body? Because Dumbledore and McGonnagal seem to have memories of Monroe. Confused.
Magic blankets ftw!
Now is time to put research skills to the test and check out why exactly the "age of consent" is 15 instead of the usual 16, or 17 when they finish schooling lol After all, shouldn't it be the same as the age they are legally considered an "adult"? :P heh
I always find it ridiculous when people shout names out loud like that, I just can't imagine it lol
Looks like magic works in mysterious ways though, else who'd consider a 15-yr-old lust material? :P
Ocicat chapter 2 . 3/3
Ahhh Harry, getting played like a fiddle xD lol well, at least he got some helpful advice out of it!
Magic and the Single Wizard chapter 14 . 2/26
I know that you haven't updated this story in a really long time, but I just wanted to say that it's really, really good and was wondering if you ever plan to update it again? I read it all in two days because I couldn't stop and I want to know what happens next!
iiAliceii chapter 14 . 2/23
Ok, I had written a whole, long review and now it's gone, so I'll just say this is a great story, I'm happy about Harry involving Hermione and some parts of the story are quite repetitive explanations. Really hope you update!

Ps. Who is Y.M.B, the person who first heard the second prophecy?
samira vangola chapter 14 . 2/22
Continue
lifelovelaugh chapter 14 . 2/13
Shit this is brilliant! I love it please update! 3
Isthereawordforthat chapter 14 . 1/25
Mista Fish, are you dead?