Reviews for Big Things
OneiroiLogoi chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
hope you haven't given up on the story and update soon?
win63 chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Great story, looking forward to the next chapter. Go Team Edward!
graci1313 chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
I came across your story and I absolutely loved it. Can't wait to read more.
suziefknQ chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Awesome chapter!
Mercyrus chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
*chants* Kiss him! Kiss him! Kiss him!

I shouldn't have to chant that shit! That should be a "no duh!" kind of thing
Dimples0189 chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Loved it. I think that I would like JPOV just to see if he really likes Bella and if he has any hidden motives.
JasmineAlexis chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Loved this chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter
Aurowanfinn chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Bella isn't completely heinous as long as she genuinely likes James. I can see it both ways. Edward has been blowing her off and then suddenly expects her to blow off James because he has time for her. That's not cool. How was she to know that he wanted to go with her when he hasn't been speaking to her. On the other hand, she shouldn't have asked if James could come. She knows that Edward has feelings for her and asking him to sit back and watch them together at their thing isn't cool either. As far as Alice is concerned, I bet that Bella has had to listen about Jasper and the kids for years. It's her turn to gush and be in a bubble. But she should at least hang out with them sometimes. After all, chicks before pricks. BTW, a James POV would be interesting. Hopefully that would let us know if he was as good as he seemed.
Vanquish13 chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Love ot. let the games begin.
Mercyrus chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Taking a note from the chapter...

The truth? Hell no I don't want a James POV...even if I do like the guy...immensely...

I'm Team Edward all the way...And if Bella can't get her act together...then you write a character named Anne who will love him long time LOL
Vanquish13 chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Love it.
Vanquish13 chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Loving this.
Leibeezer chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
I'm not liking Bella at all, and to answer her question is she really that bad. Yes she is. No I don't want a James POV, If Bella is smart she will end the relationship. I just want to slap some sense into her. She's going to lose all her friends if she keeps this up. Then she will have no one else to blame but herself.
btlmotormouth chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Love what I have read so far and can't wait to read more. I don't see James giving up to easy so I can't wait to see who does what to get Bella's attention. All though it doesn't seem like either of them is going to play fair either, Edward with knowing Bella all her life and knowing she has been in love with him forever and James with having the money and looks to do things for her that a normal man can't do. I can't wait to see who is going to win this war! I hope you can update this again soon!
Dimples0189 chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
I love this story so far. I have been trying to find a story about Bella being a big girl, as me being one myself it is really easy for me to relate to her thought process and the things that she goes through. Can't wait to read more.