Reviews for More Than Friends
More!
Starlord Master chapter 1 . 1/29/2020
Father dearest is busy.
crimson-little chapter 1 . 2/24/2019
Ya, this is how I would imagine their relationship on the show. Great stuff
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2019
You have several grammatical errors. I've never had cable tv-did Conner end up with Miss Martian or Cassie "Wonder Girl" Sandsmark? Who's with whom on the new 3rd season? I believe Conner should be with Cassie. As this is a SMWW niche SB should be with WG. Is there a SBWG category? If not, why not?
jdcocoagirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2018
nice
SuperWonderStan chapter 1 . 11/13/2018
I'm intrigued. Where's the rest? That's just cruel hooking us in like that and leaving us hanging.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Genial l
Aryan229 chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
wonderful shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
I love it!
Hanks-a-lot chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I don't follow the series, but I didn't have to. Your setting can bring anyone up to speed. You’d think that by now I would get used to the fact that one of the stalwart members of the best fan fic writing group in history can say so much with so little. When you had Diana show Conner around the Fortress of Solitude it said so much.

Obviously, Supes and Diana spent a lot of time there (or else how would she be able to show him around?) And when Diana walked Connor through the home, it spoke of a place that was hers as well as the Kryptonian Juggernaut. That had all the flavor of “what’s mine is yours, because I am yours.”

If I wasn’t the mega-macho man that I am, I might be tempted to say it was strong and –gulp- sweet.

But I must agree with the reviewer before me. You need to get it straight. It’s Bruce and Diana. They should get together and gossip about their love interests. Diana could talk about Kal and Bruce could talk about the latest teen-aged boy who he has running around in green diapers showing his legs. I don’t have to tell you what Batman’s former writer- Frank Miller-had to say about all that.

Great job (as if we expected anything less from you)

-HC
reader1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
its bruce and diana and wonder woman with batman please get the facts right
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Nice short story you have here. I like how you revealed Conner's thoughts and feelings. Good Job! :)
MilkSapphire chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Forgot to review this! Hope I am not too late as this was posted long...ago...
This is so wonderful and I love how you were able to capture the 'friendship' between the two with only a bit of action on the YJ show.
Very nice, as usual, A. :)
unoaranya30 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Forgot to review this. Love the depth of friendship, family and love you put into this. I haven't seen this yet. Only know what I've heard from you and the gang but it sounds good.

Lovely little one shot
booeygirl89 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I'm glad you extended this scene. When watching it I wanted to scream at the tv, "Come on, they are so good together!" Your version is better than DC will ever give us. :)