Reviews for More Than Friends
Hanks-a-lot chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I don't follow the series, but I didn't have to. Your setting can bring anyone up to speed. You’d think that by now I would get used to the fact that one of the stalwart members of the best fan fic writing group in history can say so much with so little. When you had Diana show Conner around the Fortress of Solitude it said so much.

Obviously, Supes and Diana spent a lot of time there (or else how would she be able to show him around?) And when Diana walked Connor through the home, it spoke of a place that was hers as well as the Kryptonian Juggernaut. That had all the flavor of “what’s mine is yours, because I am yours.”

If I wasn’t the mega-macho man that I am, I might be tempted to say it was strong and –gulp- sweet.

But I must agree with the reviewer before me. You need to get it straight. It’s Bruce and Diana. They should get together and gossip about their love interests. Diana could talk about Kal and Bruce could talk about the latest teen-aged boy who he has running around in green diapers showing his legs. I don’t have to tell you what Batman’s former writer- Frank Miller-had to say about all that.

Great job (as if we expected anything less from you)

-HC
reader1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
its bruce and diana and wonder woman with batman please get the facts right
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Nice short story you have here. I like how you revealed Conner's thoughts and feelings. Good Job! :)
MilkSapphire chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Forgot to review this! Hope I am not too late as this was posted long...ago...
This is so wonderful and I love how you were able to capture the 'friendship' between the two with only a bit of action on the YJ show.
Very nice, as usual, A. :)
unoaranya30 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Forgot to review this. Love the depth of friendship, family and love you put into this. I haven't seen this yet. Only know what I've heard from you and the gang but it sounds good.

Lovely little one shot
booeygirl89 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I'm glad you extended this scene. When watching it I wanted to scream at the tv, "Come on, they are so good together!" Your version is better than DC will ever give us. :)
Terry-13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Very nice.

I just seen that episode the other I think of them as really good are comfortable enough to be that close with think more of it.

Yet I can't denied it as been five years, and things do change?

This show as proving that!We'll have to see what happens in later episodes.

Nice touch with Conner view on his relateship with Clark's witteness of Diana and Clark.
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wonderful little fic there Arcadia. Gives you a little belief that it's true before DC squash it again as usual.
Godstaff chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Fantastic! Everything a good writer can extract from a brief, but suggestive scene.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Awesome stuff, as usual. I really hope this is true. Greg and co wouldn't be so mean to us to keep teasing us with all these little nuanced looks and touched between them and then drag...Lois in. I will hulk out for sure then!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Interesting tid bit there, and enjoyed this little part of a YJ AU there.