Reviews for Fresh from Europe
Fantastic Fire chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE But why no love for Lo I loved at the winter games and FYI you are one of the most talented, gifted , Accurate, funny writers on fan fiction and for that I Salute you and please keep writing you are simply amazing Like seriously it's ridiculous!
chrisATD1 chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
Awesome fencing challenge! That was exciting all the way to the ending rounds. Can't wait to see what challenge is next for the final 6. And I can't wait to see who wins in the end. I know it's gonna be a nail bitter!
VMX chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
This has got to be the greatest FreshTv crossover out there, This almost feels like a legitimate script from FreshTv, And you did a lot of research on the olyimpics as well, like the sponsors (Visa, Sumsung, ect.) the venues, and everything. Great Job!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
Awesome chapter! I knew that Duncan wouldn't take losing too well. Now, I can't wait for the next chapter after reading that preview. I love basketball and I can't wait to see some of the eliminated contestants come back for it. Can't wait to read it!
chrisATD1 chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
Awesome challenges! This elimination was definitely the most dramatic so far. It looks like Bridgette isn't angry anymore, which is always good. I can't wait to see what happens in the next challenge.
chrisATD1 chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
That was a hard fought competitive challenge. I knew that something went wrong when Duncan and Fin jumped in at the same time while Harold was ahead of Bridgette. That's what Duncan gets for being too antsy. LOL I have some ideas as to why Bridgette might be angry now, but I'll just wait to see why. Can't wait to see what's next.
chrisATD1 chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Another great episode! I feel for Cody, that had to hurt a lot. I sure hope he's alright. As for the challenge, it was extremely awesome! Also, I can't wait to see what crawled up Bridgette's butt. I think it has something to do with Geoff, but only time will tell. Can't wait to see what happens next Tuesday.
chrisATD1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
YES! YES! YES! I can't wait to see what else is in store for this season! Those previews are making me want more! I can tell right now that this is gonna be an awesome season with the Fresh TV teens.