Reviews for A Brave New World
Anime Princess chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Love this! This shows the true friendship that everyone sees in Harry and Hermione!
I hope Harry will be able to handle the Grangers and calm them and keep them in their places, even though they have all the rights to be angry at how Hermione was treated, they still shouldn't blame the innocent ones; which include Harry.
aricidia2 chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Interesting take on post-Voldemort developments. I was especially pleased to see you didn't fall into the silly will-reading or Gringotts visit paradigm of, "the Potter estate is valued at 1,235,450,000 Galleons, 6,554,283 Sickles, and 4,543,102 Knuts.". That's the equivalent of a US Banker telling you your account balance was 123,456 Dollars, 54,612 quarters and 7,683 pennies.
Hoppy159 chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Thanks for the note on the status of the story. For once a story where the world is actually working as it should. It's nice to see Harry's hand in the rebuild, such as it is. It was poetic justice how the money from Lestsrange was used. And for once, it was nice to see Harry deciding NOT to become an Auror. It's so cliche, and realistically, after his battles, it's just natural the allure is gone for him.
Nissy Padfoot chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Update soon!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Good chapter!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Harry strikes again! Yippee! Never a dull moment!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Excellent! Harry speaks from the heart. That is what honors people and goblins and others a like.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Good story idea. Terrific beginning.
tsmuckitelly chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
I like what I'm reading. Keep up the good work.
Snapessister51 chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Do what you have to do. I can't wait for more!
Snapessister51 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I've really enjoyed your style of writing, very good. I epically like the different perspectives.
I can't wait to keep reading.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
I was so ecstatic to find you had yet another story and this one is my favorite non multi-pairing.

I look forward to seeing how things turn out, and am anxious to see what changes and additions you bring to this brilliant story.

As always thanks for sharing, I eagerly await your next. favorited
Dr Stranger chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Very nice story; definitely deserving of more review-love. More please.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 5 . 6/26/2013

TxA-GunFighter chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Very good stuff. Enjoying the story very much.

58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »