Reviews for I love you
321-ella chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I really like the writing. At least the parts that I read, because the complete lack of paragraphs makes my head ache. Could you please, please put in paragraphs? When you do, I'll review a lot more carefully.
Allbright chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
It's me! So...10 visiters and one review. Cool! Arrive Derci:

Hey! I'm happy to see that you are exploring my user, even if it is just posting a link. I understand you will never read this (probably) but you are anonymous and I did feel the need to reply. I read the story at first thinking it was co-written by two people who knew each other and were friends; but then the commentary got real offensive so I figured she was writing it on her own from two different personalities. I scan read for further clues and that is the conclusion I had drawn. The author has messaged me since clearing things up and I have apologized as well. She forgave me as in the end I was only insulting something she was making fun of.

So all in all; if you ever come back here, I'm sorry, thank you for caring about our community of authors and COULD MORE PEOPLE REVIEW?
Arrive Derci chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I loved it! It was so cute and fluffy! But I'm actually here for a reason. Do you remember a retarted Draco love story that you reviewed? You dissed the author when she in fact did not write it. Pay better attention! She was making fun of it in bold, in the parenthesis! And that is that. Re-check. But I like your stories; I don't get why you wouldn't read more carefully, though.