Reviews for The Smartest One
blankNblank chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
I loved Caitlyn's interview dress, it sounds really pretty. Though the interviews themselves were good. But I felt sympathy when they started mentioning Jenny. Wouldn't they think that the topic would hurt her? Those heartless jerks -_- I have to say though, I'm surprised this is your first Hunger Games piece! Judging by the story it would have seemed you've been writing Hunger Game stories for a while. Great job!
blankNblank chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
This chapter personally stuck out. It was really good. I loved how she talked about her sister dying on her reaping day, that possibly so did she and how they mentioned Cedric. I badly want to know why Snow was smiling too. But what is Quip planing? I need to know :D You're a great writer.
blankNblank chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Dang, the careers always seem to surprise me each time :D Jade is probably the most skilled in my opinion I wonder how far she'll go. I have no idea how Caitlyn could sit there with the careers when they were talking like that. I probably would have started arguing with them and becoming their first victim XD Noo, Quip don't turn into them! :O
blankNblank chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Hmm, I wonder how Quip was able to easily join the career pack? I'm curious, hopefully next chapter has my answers. Their chariot costume was pretty neat, not like the rest of the tributes. I would be worried too if I were to join the careers. You never know when they can turn on you! Or how others look at you now.
blankNblank chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Lol I can't stop thinking about how the stylist must look like especially the guy with the big afro. It's cool how she believes in past lifes even though there's a chance she was a bucket. I liked Sheehan, he seemed peppy. :)The chapter had a ton of creativity, good job!
blankNblank chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
In the begining of each chapter its in a different person's pov, is it Jenny's? I like the idea though it's good :D I feel bad for Kristor, he obviously is scarred and the nightmares follow him a lot. I have to agree with Quip that the Capitol people are all the same -_- I will read the rest tomorrow! :D
blankNblank chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Ok, someone should slap some sense into Quip -_- He is a giant jerk to big for his small size! Was he planning what he'll do in the games knowing he'll be reaped? Go Caitlyn, brains are better than strength! Well in some occasions. The ending was cute. :)
blankNblank chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
No! Don't cry Caitlyn! But then again I probably would to plus she was pretty strong to hold it in until then. I wonder what Quip's problem is? Just remember to run! You're really good writer :D
blankNblank chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I know I came through this story looking to see if there were some of the sponsor questions answers here but I'm glad I did! :D Does Caitlyn really have white hair? If she does that is cool. I thinks her relationship with her dad is sweet and unique. They just seem really close and probably because they are all they have left. I wonder hoe Jenny died.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/17/2012
Oh my gosh! That was AMAZING! I will pm you later. My mobile won't let me log in.

-Katnisseverdeen2112 :)
splendeur chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This sounds really good! Please write more