Reviews for It's All Because of a Kitty Ninja
Hirameki Morgan chapter 3 . 4/13
I like the story, but it doesn't have a base, or so it seems to me. Also it's way too random and there's a lot of ooc-nees and exaggeration on almost all the characters.
I'm not trying to seem mean but i'm just giving my opinion cuz i liked the story.
ladybug02 chapter 16 . 3/9
ok, i get it. god luck! i wouldn't continue with something that didn't interest me anymore either. I'll try to read this story you've written. it's gotten me very curious. ;3
ladybug02 chapter 12 . 3/9
i don't know about other people but i absolutely loved that ending! it was so funny, cute, and basically priceless! ;3
ladybug02 chapter 10 . 3/9
it was purrfect! ;3
ladybug02 chapter 6 . 3/9
it doesn't suck! . . . . well not much anyway. the first part was fine but the last part. now that sucked. ;3
ladybug02 chapter 4 . 3/9
seriously? the powerpuff girls? i couldn't wait so i scrolled down here right away to write this! pretty smart, now i know what she looks like and could put a good image of how she's actually like into the story.
let me tell you this: I'm just fo flippin happy that she was the one to knock out her husband! knowing her i wasn't surprised one bit. ;3
ladybug02 chapter 3 . 3/9
yep. i'd totally think that to buddy. ;3
ladybug02 chapter 2 . 3/9
oooh yeah! i love target practice! especially when after some boy who annoys ya. way. to much. especially when you're related! ;3
ladybug02 chapter 1 . 3/9
liked it? LOVED IT! oh yeah! what a burn! ;3
AliceKat chapter 16 . 2/19
Thank you for telling us!

It's been a few years, so I'll probably end up re-reading this story.
I'll try to check out your wattpad when I have time!
KawaiiCutie12 chapter 16 . 2/18
WHAT?!Don't u mind giving the story away to someone who's willing to finish it? (I suck at writing so I'm not exactly an option lmao)
Nionia chapter 16 . 2/18
It's a shame that you're stopping writing anime fanfiction, but thank you for saying it and not leaving us in the dark.
Kodochi Tsukasa chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
Wow, the mom is a total bitch! At least one of her children won, and it is not Amu's fault if Ami can't sing, I hate moms like that; neglecting one child and encouraging the other.
AliceKat chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
AGDSKJDS O.O
and there goes all my cheerfulness. let the anger come in. I have duct tape to shut her mouth.
I want to lock the blonde up in a room where she won't be able to bother amu anymore... too much? :P
Wha? who...
awesome! you're writing a song!
I like that song :3 good reference XD