Reviews for When All You Can Do Is Breathe
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 5/6
I love, love, LOVE this! Adorbs!
Runner043 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Oh, that was sooo cute!
EasilySwayed chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Very sweet the conversation between Chin and Missy. The whole story was very well written. I'm almost tempted to ask you for a second part!

Thanks for taking the time to write and share this.
cargumentluv chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I love how Chin thought of how Danny would talk/take care of the girl. And how he was thinking about his Ohana throughout his ordeal. Loved the interaction between Missy and Chin. Great story.
prettydynamic chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Awww... that was sweet. I really enjoyed Chin's heroic deed and his conversation with the little girl.
shenshen1977 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
First of all, a big Squeeee :) Thanks for writing a very believable Chin in this situation, I am a sucker for these "trapped and hurt" thingies ;) Could we have more, by any chance ;))) Seriously though, well written, well paced, kudos!

Cheers, ShenShen
GraceGraceGrace chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Fabulous!
SilverHowler chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Eeeeeee that was so cute I want more ;3;
jlopie chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Yep! i love this little girl! She thinks the dark, handsome one is Lt. Kelly! And of course, he is! I sure hope Chin tells that one to Steve! Thanks for a great little story!
cytpotter chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Great One-Shot! I loved the idea! And the little girl was very cute! Thank goodness Chin can always count on his ohana! Great Job! Thanks for sharing!
AZGirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Liked this! Stories focused on Chin seem rare though after the season finale maybe not so much anymore. lol.
narwhayley chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Awwww i loved this it was so sweet haha. Thanks for doing Hin's POV and the whole can I get a hug from lieutenant Kelly thing was adorable. Thanks for writing! Hope you continue xP
FicreaderT chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
A really nice story, thanks!
Qweb chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Nice to have a Chin story. She'll be happy to know she was coddling with the handsome one.
simplyn2deep chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
oh that was so great!

and Missy thinking Chin's the handsome one was just the icing on top of this!