Reviews for Mother's Day
q.thews chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Wow, today seem to be the day i read couples i usually don't and appreciate them too, first DM/SW and then RW/HG, i still wonder how those two stories ended in my list of to be read stories!

This was so beautifully sad...

Ciao!
Jasminevr chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I usually don't cry over stories (or any thing else for that matter) but this one was truely worth it. It is a beautiful piece of literature and deeply enjoyed it. You captured Ron's feelings so well in a little short piece. Hermione's letter made me cry alot too. I truely think this is wonderful.
Emma-Lynn chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Hi. I know you wrote this story like three years ago but I just had to review. You might not even get this...you may not even have the same e-mail adress anymore but I just wanted to give you a review because this story was truly touching. I am not some one who cries in theaters or while reading sad love stories but when I read this story I literally had tears streaming down my face. This story was absolutly amazing. You really made the reader feel Ron's pain. It was a truly, truly beautiful story. When Ron's daughter kissed Hermione's gravestone, I...it was just, I can't even find the words to describe how very sad and touching that was. If someone asked me to sum up your story in one word, I wouldn't be able to do it. It's just too much to put in one word. This is my favorite angst story ever. You should feel like you have made a great accomplishment because maybe one in a million stories can make me cry. Even just thinking about this story gets me teared up. I loved this amazing, beautiful, wonderful, tear-jerking (more like tear-streaming), touching, brilliant story. I just wanted to let you know that and that you are a truly talented writer. Ecspecially if you made me cry!

There is no one word for this story...

Emma-Lynn
ron'sbabygur1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Wow, that made me cry...and i don't cry about sappy things often...this was a super sweet fic!
Lala chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
I can't tell you how a good writer you are. I've read some of your work. But this one made me cry. This was so beautiful and sad. Specially when Ron says Happy Mother's day. It's just heartbreaking. Great Job.
Liebling chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Ouch. That hurts and that burns (points to heart)

break it why don't you!

It was gorgeous (and so sad, especially the letter from Hermione, that was tough reading, to tell you the truth)

But then again maybe I'm just at an "emotional time" haha. It is 11:30 PM and I have had way too much Sprite.

It was brilliant though. So sad.

Great work!
Katrina Tonak chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
oh my god, that story made me cry.
Bella-Bee chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
*Adds to Fav's in-between streams of tears* OMG! that was the saddest, and most touching story my waterlogged eyes have ever read. Now I have to go look for something fluffy to cheer me up. You have great talent... *Toddles to find something not-sad*
LilzQueenofQuills chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
*sniff* Not many stories make me cry, but this one did. That was brilliant. You have real talent.

Luv Lilz Queen of Quillz
xxAlyssa chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
That was sweet, and touching!
Thomas chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
That was a sad story, but good. Please continue with the Ron/Hermione stories!
Lenny L chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
This story was absolutly wonderful! I am trying to stop myself from crying. I'm so showing this story to all my friends.

Lenny
weasleygurl4 chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
OMg so sad! I am sobbing! WAHHHH! but it was so good, Cho a doctor?
Hoshi no hate chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Shit man.. that is beaultiful, I love how you write! Please continue more with Ron/Hermione!
marebear166 chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
too probably read this story 6 good.*sniffles*gets me every time.