Reviews for Y Txting is Nvr Seen in SS
ButterflyBabyBlue chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is fantastic! Such a brilliant and HILARIOUS idea! Ghirahim's customized ringtone for Link is just wonderful, it filled my heart with rainbows! Ahahahaha x)
SkywardDiamond chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I red it nd I lkd it...
Did I do that right? Oh well...:p

Very creative and silly. I love Ghira's ringtone, how appropriate. I can totally see Demise kicking back in a hot tub, flaming hair and all.
LilFirebrand chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
pft- xD Oh my goddess Debbie...
DeathWallflower chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Haha this was funny! good work :)
X.Electric.Sugar.Pop.X chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Okay i laughed all through reading this LOLXD!
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I laughed so hard at this. xD I love how Link isn't into Ghirahim, but the latter of the two obviously is a little 'obsessed'. Haha. This was just cute and humorous and blah!- at the same time. In other words, amazing.
Jerissa chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Nice sexy and i know it ringtone. Oh Ghirahim that was my fav part good job. But you sould makemore but put Zelda in there pleeeeeeease that would make me so happy.

Jerissa.
increak96 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
BAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS SO LEGIT! :D I love it. XD I just can't stop smiling!
Yueki chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
awww, this was so cute! The way Link wanted in on what was going on and being that he's short he has to get on tiptoes. X3

It was also quite funny. I imagine Link would certainly be the only one without a cell phone out of the bunch. And Ghirahim fumbling over the phone to Demise was just awesome!
TheGroosenator chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This was hilarious! I even happen to read this on my iPhone!
MrMyshka chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Ahahaha...very cute, indeed. I loved it - very quirky and stupid, but still entertaining and well-written. Awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
...wow...I LOVE THIS FANFIC! gosh you have a good (****) reason "y txing is nvr seen in SS"...very good reason...Links ringtone should be the old TLOZ theme song! ;D