Reviews for Before
Uniquely X chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
An excellent fic for an excellent book. Well done.
TheSilencedVigor chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I really really loved this fic, would like to see more!
just.the.girl.in.the.mirror chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I know that it's been a while since you wrote this, but I thought that I would review it anyway. I am completely obsessed with this book, and you have captured everything about it flawlessly. I would love you see your take on something that happens after the book ended. Anyway, this is really great. I hope that you received a high grade on the assignment.
brooklyn1shay2black3 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Can you please put another one where its before Jacks born
Friday Maria chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
You've captured Jack's voice in a very convincing manner! I love the ending- keep writing!
Amanda Green chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Hope you got really good marks from your school as this was a brilliant understanding of the characters in Room. Really good. Only negative is that perhaps if he was under four he may use even more baby language but then he only knows his mum so grows up faster than most toddlers :-)
Ilovepercyjacksonsomuch chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Wow, this is so amazing. It really sounds like Room and I've read that book loads, so I should know. :)
HeartOfParadise chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This is excellent! You captured Jack's voice so well that it pretty much sounds like a part of Donoghue's writing. I know from personal experience how insane hard it is to write from a child's point of view, and you've done it to top notch standard here. Very believable and very Jack :)
HeatherTheShinigami19 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
wow i liked it. good job! you got close emma donoghue's style, i loved it. :)
Inugoma chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
It was awesome
Patientalien chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I figured there wouldn't be anything for this book on here and not only was proven wrong but this was an amazing representation of the world of Room. You nailed Jack's voice perfectly. Awesome job!