Reviews for Harry Daniels and the Order of Shadows Bk 3
mastermind2015 chapter 1 . 5/2
OH MY MERLIN!I HAVE READ ALL OF THE HARRY DANIELS SERIES.I LOVE YOU GONG TO MAKE ALL SEVEN YEARS?PLEASE DO.
Sweet lover1 chapter 9 . 4/29
Please work on the next one! I love this series!
Computonomist chapter 9 . 4/26
Anticipating Book four. Ganbatte on your studies and keep up the awesome work!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 9 . 4/12
im really looking forward to you fifneihs off the set fo these books hopefully soon youll have book 4 posted. these ar really really good. and your only 27 chapters in to what might possibly turn out to be 63 chapters.!
phoenixfire chapter 9 . 4/9
Are you going to do bk 4?
Great stories is there going to be book 4
madmanmark666 chapter 9 . 4/2
I love these stories of yours, the story is fantastic and the humour is excellent though you haven't uploaded your story for the fourth book yet. Please update soon
ILuffsNicoDiAngelo chapter 9 . 3/20
love the stories lease try to make a new one soon ;)
So I started reading this series when you were still finishing this book and I loved it so much. This is my third time reading them and I was hoping you'd write a sequel. I honestly thought you had died and that's why you didn't post anything, but then I looked at your favorite stories and some were published last year so that can't be it. Anyway please continue this series and if you're dead R.I.P.
Ari chapter 9 . 3/5
I really love your books! Pls write another one
Greywolf25 chapter 9 . 3/4
I've loved reading your series so far and am on tenterhooks waiting for book four. I have noticed its been a couple of years since you posted so I hope you're still writing.
Wish Lost chapter 9 . 2/19
I really enjoy this story I know it's not been updated since 2012, but I do look forward to seeing a part 4!
NightHunterDeath chapter 9 . 2/19
You didn't put the next one up...Please, if you do, PM me. I really like this story so far and can't wait for it, but seeing as its been three years, I know you have abandoned it. If you need a beta reader, I would very gladly do so. Just tell me what you want me to do and I shall do it. I'm hoping that with this review that you might remember Harry Daniels and the Order of Shadows series. Please reply soon.
maddie chapter 9 . 2/2
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more moremore more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more please
Wait, what? They're only twelve and already a couple? And kissing? I'm sorry I can't see that happening. Hey, I'm sixteen and I've never kissed anyone, let alone had a boyfriend.