Reviews for Harry Daniels and the Order of Shadows Bk 3
wazjoe chapter 9 . 6/29
These stories were awesome a rad upset tho that you stopped after 3 stories when you said you aren't like other authors. Hopefully that changes.
most epic story ever written. this storytwo steps from hell EPICNESS BEYOND
pudentane chapter 1 . 6/12
Great story, Thanks for sharing your talent.
lucky333123 chapter 9 . 6/11
Aww I'm sad that this story has ended :(
Any hope that you'll continue this series?
Nomadsgills79 chapter 9 . 5/29
Hey dude you have written a very good story and I would really love to see you continue your work.
Onlyabrit chapter 8 . 5/18
Hi, I love these books as an independent Harry. When will the other book be available? keep up the great work.
billbrink chapter 9 . 5/14
English mistakes aside, if you don't enjoy these stories there is something seriously wrong with your funny bone. The author has probably moved on in his life and won't be finishing this series, but I, for one, have had a great few days reading them.
it has been a bit more than 2 years since you updated... when will you update and post the 4th book again? i really love this series
mr critic chapter 9 . 5/8
Please continue writing this amazing story. Craving for more.
Please keep writing this series! It's so good! I would really love to see how year four goes. And year five. Ad six and seven.
Please keep writing!
AkiraNatsume chapter 9 . 5/6
I've read all three books. They are really well written. I'm impressed. I can't wait for the next book. I'll keep an eye out for it. I have free time right now. I can be your beta. I'm really good at spotting spelling mistakes and some grammar. My email address is...

atsume 23 gm ail. C o m
Plz delete all the spaces in between. Thanks.
mastermind2015 chapter 1 . 5/2
OH MY MERLIN!I HAVE READ ALL OF THE HARRY DANIELS SERIES.I LOVE YOU GONG TO MAKE ALL SEVEN YEARS?PLEASE DO.
Sweet lover1 chapter 9 . 4/29
Please work on the next one! I love this series!
Computonomist chapter 9 . 4/26
Anticipating Book four. Ganbatte on your studies and keep up the awesome work!