Reviews for Harry Daniels and the Order of Shadows Bk 3
these books are AWESOME! but dude seriously continue :-)
Archarc chapter 9 . 7/30
Thoroughly enjoyed your stories. I hope one day soon you will be able to move past your writers block and continue to thrill us with your spin on the HP world.
starboy454 chapter 9 . 7/20
excellent story
blackflamesredblood chapter 9 . 7/7
Please write the rest please
Great chapter, my rating's 100/10. I mean it 100/10. Not 10/100.
aaliciaranea chapter 9 . 6/24
I have absolutely adored reading these three books and am so grateful that I stumbled upon you... This is definitely one of the best fanfics that I've had the chance to read! Though there were the occasional mistake/typo you have written a beautiful story. I am ├╝ber excited about the next book and hope you manage to come back to this story to continue it. You rock
kajjjann chapter 9 . 5/29
I truly hope the next book will come soon, I really love this series! :D

/kajjjann
Schatten Draco chapter 9 . 5/21
You know what I would like? Instead of Luna joining Harry & Hermione I would like Fleur to join. She could b a good fit bc she is lonely bc she is beautiful & bc of her powers. If she is on his side then he also gets the French aurours bc of her father. Its just a suggestion. Pls don't give up on this story even though it's been years. It is my favorite WBWL story/series.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 9 . 5/9
Great story! Apparently something has happened in your life to cause you to stop posting out here. I hope it wasn't those who bitch about spelling and/or grammar. In my opinion they need to get a life or buy published books and bitch to people that get paid for their work. You have a typo or three through out this series, so frigging what. Dad re-read and corrected spelling and grammar in his stories every few months. Gunny Highway, PotterFanChuck, and I still find and update them every so often because we know the old farther would appreciate it. None of us have the balls to change or add to his work as we believe we will meet again one day.
I hope you are able to continue this series again. - Snake
P.D.Anne chapter 9 . 4/20
waiting for the fourth...
HPSheoJoshiferRomanogers chapter 9 . 3/4
Great books :) still waiting for the fourth hope it's as great as this one and the other two
Amelia Claw chapter 9 . 2/3
Are you going to continue this series?
desiraes0220 chapter 9 . 1/31
Decent stories/series. Wish you would get back to it like your profile said you would. Alas it looks like your not almost 4 years is a long time.
yesenia chapter 9 . 1/26
I love it
Pheonxfeathr97 chapter 9 . 1/19
Oh my God I love this book!Please if you are not gonna finish it then out it up for adoption. ;)