Reviews for All Thanks To Red Hue
caring16 chapter 20 . 10/15/2014
Ah man i was right heck yea Ill is the bipolar weather state most of the time but heck it's my state. anyway im so glad Tara and Kyoya is getting married they are so good for each other _ anyway man this is good i just yea anyway looking forward to reading more!
caring16 chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
Ahahaha man i love it Ripley she lives in ILL i just know it cause that's the state i live in though last year the weather wasn't like that it was cold colder and then even colder *sulks* it was freezing and it's gonna be just as bad without the snow ugh i gonna have to get that big blankey out. oh also this story is freaking AWESOME!
OuranGirl19 chapter 20 . 3/27/2014
This whole fanfiction is perfect! Made me cry, fangirl and laugh a lot. Can't wait for more!
Hecamagic chapter 20 . 1/11/2014
*SCREAMS* OMG SO ROMANTIC! WAITING FOR A NEW CHAPTER SO PLEASE UPDATE! :
Miko neko chan chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
Hey do you think you could write a story about Tara and Kyoya? Like how they met. How they fell in love. How Tara got jealous because kyoya seemed to harbor feelings for Haruhi. I think Tara and Kyoya are the best OCxKyoya couple I've seen.
-miko
SoulEaterd17 chapter 20 . 5/21/2013
WOW... Just wow I LOVE your story it's amazing all your charecters are so defined and you woul almost think this is the really story! I love it! You are an amazing writer so keep it up!
Adorable Reader chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
I thought you abandon this for a moment. I'm sooooo glad you update. And Ripley fainting after Hikaru kissed her was totally adorable, and the Tara and Kyoya part, i wanna know what the argue bout, if they still love each other, why did they argue? And Tara, the girl, purposing to Kyoya, the boy, was super cute, I'm glade the made up. Update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
xxRubyjanetxx Shut the hell up, you have no right to talk. Good english? Is this sarcasm or are you like 10? Wait,,,,a ten year old could write better than you. And why just a flame that was no meat in it? You are obviously jealous, you reek of it. Next time you decide to write a worthless shitty comment and waste a minute of my time trying to decipher it, pick up a flippin dictionary so I can realize the comment is not worth ANY of my time.

Also, I hope ShadowAssasin at least got a laugh out of it and knows how much better they are at writing than you. You better pray I never see one of your comments on one of my favorite writers work EVER again.

Love, Random Fan
LunaFisto chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
Ripley is SO adorable xD The part about the sweater vest! I have read it 5 times and still can't get enough of it, and poor her. Hikaru never let's up with the teasing does he? Of course why stop when it's so much fun to see Ripley get flustered.

Kaoru Kaoru...You naughty naught lion. I can't believe that you would suggest such a thing when they have only been "real" dating for 2 weeks! Get your mind out of the gutter kid! Or else you will drag Hikaru with you into the dark depths of...perversion. Speaking of perversion, I loved Dawn's Line of "lonely and looking to get bonely" xD That made me laugh so much.

MJ can sometimes be a hard character to figure out, and even though you can tell she enjoys grilling Hikaru, she's only doing it because she cares so much about Ripley... :D I love her tirades though, except when Ripley starts getting really mad and embarrassed, that was sad.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, The blackout scene was SO CUTE! Just the thought that the minute both of then woke up from the loud sound they immeaditley thought of each other is so precious. It must be nice to fall asleep in the arms of your boyfriend *sigh*

Oh! We are all in his bed?! You never told me this! That is so flipping hilarious! He must have a big bed :D Nice and fluffy! Now Hikaru can have the privilege of saying he slept with 5 women at the same time. Only he did it with out knowing it! Hah!

KAORUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! OMG YAY! Everyone is at Hikaru's apartment now! Yes! Ripley is so lucky being able to be between two hot asian studs TT_TT And holy shit! The noisy ****kers part cracked me up SO HARD! I'm a morning person, so I find it really funny how much Ripley isn't one. Also how her friends were SO SCARED!
(I can't believe I'm not even half way yet...)

****, She's here? I HATE HER! Why does she have to be here :/ ? Kaoru needs to find someone else and get this golddigger out of his life. Finding flaws in others is how she get's her chuckles and giggles. Why am I NOT surprised. Oh and the end of this paragraph was funny! I wonder how MJ and Tara will get along :D ?

I love the dress shopping scene! But how did Hikaru persuade her to try on that dress? I guess we will never know : P It was so sweet how Hikaru said that she was beautiful...It might take a while though for Ripley to realize it :c I don't think dress shopping is very fun either. I used to despise getting matching accapella out fits every year at the mall. It was so tedious and annoying. Plus it makes my self esteem plummet when I try clothes on.

SO CUTE! She fainted! I can't believe she fainted! When Hikaru screamed "I killed her!" And then dropped Ripley for the second time It was beyond words. I wish this was a movie, I would so watch it!

NO! They can't be over, over something like infertility! Kypya get your head out of your ass?! This is STILL to women you love, and STILL the women you wanted to spend the rest of your life with? What is wrong with you that you would do such horrible things? You HAVE to fix this Kyoya, or else I will never forgive you. Just like if Hikaru didn't fix the douchbag shit he did, I wouldn't forgive him either.

OMG! MJ'S character at the end xD Is so priceless! Just seeing her long string of dialouge and then Mori's one word answer gives you all the information you need without even reading what they are saying! I would be put off by that too, it would give you the feeling that he didn't want to talk to you at all. And just wanted you to walk away! Awwwwww, the hair ruffeling was so cute w

Guwaaaaaaa! I'm crying :x Boo, that was so worth it. I'm so glad you put it at the end instead of hanging be off the edge with a cliffhanger! That was so sweet. Even though it was a teasing/ loving way. I'm so glad Tara had the nerve to ask him to marry her. It was a ballsy move, but it made everything so much better. Yay Happy ending!

See what happens when you don't post a chapter for so long?! You get a huge ass review like this! I like to write it while I am reading the story. Also I like Kyara as a coined name, but I'm not sure if we pronounce it the same way!
Can't Wait for more! Love you lot's!
MJ Potter chapter 20 . 3/7/2013
YAY! I love, love, loved this chapter. Awesome balance between funny and serious, drama and silliness. I liked all the characters you had in the story, and I still think you're doing an awesome job of portraying them. Even though I know this chapter was waaaaaaaaayy long, I think maybe there should've been more conversations between people at the party - but I just love your story, and I could read it forever, so maybe people would not agree? I don't know - all I know is that I LOVED it and I am SO psyched for part two! Get to writing (I will constantly bug you about it) Ok well yeah that's all I can think of right now - sorry I can't think of more to say (I know you like looooooonng reviews) - ok well bye! Awesome job! :D
Osseo Fan 48127 chapter 20 . 3/7/2013
YES! I love how Kyoya and Tara are gonna get married :) I knew that it was going to come at some point in the story, but I didn't think that it would be so soon... I'm so overjoyed that tears are flowing from my eyes...
Osseo Fan 48127 chapter 19 . 2/16/2013
When are you gonna update?! It's been like, forever!
ExistentialistAtBest chapter 19 . 12/9/2012
Love it. I-just...yeah, I can't explain just how much time this story has taken up in my life. Character Development: Awesome. Writing: Awesome. Story-line: Fan-flipping-tastic.

Yeah, so...keep writing. Because I seriously can't wait that long for the next update.

Chris
FlameBrains chapter 19 . 11/24/2012
I absolutely adore this story. Please update soon or I may explode with anticipation
MJ Potter chapter 19 . 11/21/2012
You so need to update! I'm so glad I was able to get caught up! I LOVE LOVE LOVED these two chapters! I'm really tired right now, so i can't think of what to say except to a certain reviewer who just reviewed about chapter one in all caps? Yeah, I find it VERY HARD to believe you are writing a better story than Shadow Assassin when YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL. Don't trash talk other peoples' stories when you suck at English in the first place. Moron. I love the story though!