Reviews for Halfbreed : Trunks
Hella chapter 16 . 4/20/2003
. . . . . .

*sniffles*

It's over? Really?

*beats her head on the keyboard*

Why? whydjgzlnb gfg fl

['z'f damn you, why?

Okay, i'm all right now. That was such a bloody wonderful story, really. I can't believe he really died in the end...you really suck, you know? I bawled throughout the second part of the chapter, starting when Bra laid eyes on him. Now my eyes are red, and my mother is asking me what the heck is wrong.

So Goten's gone too...well, i saw that coming, but it was still kinda sad. I loved the meeting of father and daughter, that was cute but sad. So much sadness! But in a beautiful kind of way, you know? So that makes it all right.

And what about that little teaser at the end? Mirai Bulma all bashed up and freaked out...it was smart of you to remember the other timeline as well. But are the ages going to be explained? They go crazy at 18, but M. Trunks was 19 when he returned to his timeline. But ten-to-one you've already thought of that. :-)

Well, thank you for writing a beautiful, bittersweet abnd depressing fic. we need more like them, we really do.

Till the sequel!

Silvertress chapter 16 . 4/20/2003
Great ending for an excellent story. Get on with the sequel soon that preview is leavn' me hanging. Anyway I loved this story. Keep em a comin.

Late,

SaiyaSith chapter 16 . 4/20/2003
Wow! What a fantastic ending to a beautiful story. The balance of angst and tragedy with love and even hope was perfectly done. Beautiful job, girl!

Also, The intro to the next story was intriguing. I can't wait!

And thanks for the thanks! You're most welcome!
Trunksblue chapter 15 . 3/27/2003
Yea You wrote more! It's been a long time and I was thinking that you wouldn't finish this. _
Criket chapter 15 . 3/25/2003
oh, new chapter! 'twas a good one, too.

Oh, and I had kazaa (the program I use to download files...shh, don't tell) running as I was reading this, and I saw the song title up there and I rushed to download the song before reading the chapter. *sigh* I love my DSL connection.

You're right! It is a good song! I downloaded some other stuff by them, too. The second the chorus started on 'Right Now' (I'm assuming you're a fan of theirs...), I thought, 'oh, THIS band! I remember them!' Heh heh. Well, you've converted someone. I'm gonna go out and buy one o' their albums (or do they only have one? I'll have to check their website) first chance I get!
Silvertress chapter 15 . 3/24/2003
One word Totally Awesome oh wait that was two words so two words. I love this story. Update soon. I'm not going to count how many words that was.

C ya

Hella chapter 15 . 3/22/2003
*stares* Shit. . . . SHIT!

Nice one, dude. You make us wait that long for an update, then you lay THAT on us? Why I oughta. . .really congratulate you for getting me worked up. My eyes are teary and I feel rather depressed. Thank you very much! But seriously, Trunks' goodbye was heart-wrenchingly sad, as well as Bulma's reaction as he flew away. You did good girl, real good.

SaiyaSith chapter 15 . 3/22/2003
What a sad but beautiful ending to this story. We knew all along it was coming, but it was still hard and must have been hell to write.

You did a fantastic job with a difficult subject. Congrats!

I can't wait for the epilogue!
Silvertress chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
nice -. This is getting interesting. I don't think the fic jumps around. The switching P.O.V adds new perpective and insight into the characters. Keep em a comin.

Late

ohsodevilish chapter 14 . 12/16/2002
hey! i love ur fic, i dont think it jumps around, its part of the flow! Keep up the great writing!
SaiyaSith chapter 14 . 12/14/2002
I like this story. It's dark, but I don't find it too confusing. I do really hope the baby comes out of this ok. Bulma will need it to get through...it'll be Vegeta's only legacy...unless Bra and Goten make another one to be fixed... hmmm... take care & happy writing!
Trunksblue chapter 14 . 12/14/2002
Awsome fic! I can't wait until you write another chapter. I have read it all the way through, how did you ever come up with this idea? It's great! Please write more soon. _
Leena chapter 14 . 12/11/2002
You are an excellent writer! The way you narrate the story is very clear and descriptive. I normally don't read stories like these (really angsty) but your style of writing has kept me interested. Keep it up :)
Hella chapter 14 . 12/10/2002
Hey, I never found it confusing, not one bit. But my intellect is superior above all others . . . *laughs* Or not. Okay Beji, you're going great in my eyes. Clear as a bell. And I have no idea where that saying came from.

Aw shit, so Trunks made his parents younger so she can have kids? You'd think he could wish the gentic fault out of his body, or something the dragon no doubt cannot do. *sighs* Nevermind, i'll just go cry now. My poor babies! :'-(

50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »