Reviews for Love is a Battlefield
Selonianth chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
... A Pregnant Jack or Aria would be even more terrifying. All I got to say.
Vampireguardian chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That was the most amusing and fun story to read. While at work I might add. This needed a not safe for work as I kept trying not to laugh. Luckily I had to go into the back and finished reading it while laughing. I loved after everything Shepard tried to crack a joke about krogan blood rage after liara just went on a small rampage. Silly commander :) thanks for posting. I love your writing style.
thedeadflag chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Incredibly fun read. I loved the sense of panic and worry you put into Shepard, trying to avoid drawing Liara's attention. Liara's bloodrage was just...too awesome.

"It took every fiber of her being not to take a swift step forward and head-butt her bondmate for being so insensitive."

Best line of fanfic I've probably read all week. XD

Also liked the flashbacks of dinner...Shep really REALLY should have known that playing down one harsh statement with an insult is NOT a good thing to do when talking to your partner, especially when she's pregnant :)

That poor turian lost his lunch because of it :( It was probably delicious, too.
ShyGamerGirl chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Awww cute ending :)
she-ga-roo chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
oh dear... and here i was thinking a banshee is a fearsome enemy, but i guess you proved me wrong

aside from the good oneshot i very much like the little details in it: like the turian whose mandibles twitched, the M-77 Paladin, krogan blood rage, edge of a phantom's blade and stuff. you know, all the little things that connects the story with the ME-universe aside from the fact that two of the main characters are part of it.

really nice job, thank you!
CloudedWater chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
beautifully done!I wish there was more. it was hilarious tho a big scary seeing Liara so hormonal! hahaha good work!
Cmdr Shepard chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Haha that was great! Loved the it. The part when Shepard said

"Liara, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that! At least it wasn't nearly as bad as your cakes!". My god I thought Shepard was f*cked. Oh and yeah, I enjoyed reading this. Very funny and got me thinking what would happen next to Shep. Hope to see more?
tykobrian0 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
That was a very refreshing story! Thank you so much for sharing! Bioware will never destroy Mass Effect for us because writers like you exist! :D
Talhiri chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
this was both funny yet sweet, good work
Ellwyndara chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This was a very good story, well written. I loved how you started in the presidium first. Then taking the reader back 2 hours, than 1, etc. I could totally see it. I was thinking that maybe Shepard might get hurt especially when the knife was flying through the air. I hope you write more, I enjoyed very much.
jsll chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I think my ribs are broken. Curse you for making me laugh so damn hard. This was ridiculously epic :D
OldSnake117 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
great work i think Shepard would be in for hell once the Blue Babies start getting made lol.
kias chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
"Have you ever faced an antagonized pregnant asari before? Few humans have."

And with that, Shepard knew she was as doomed as a volus locked into a fist fight with a krogan.

I almost fell of my chair laughing at this one.! Great job I really enjoyed this and your writing makes it work.
CommanderShepard93 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
"Have you ever faced an antagonized, pregnant asari before? Few humans have."-I lol'd so hard

LOVED this story. I'm a huge fan of humor and this was really funny :) Hope to see more of your work soon!
Malhiem chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Fantastic story. I'm glad you went through with it! Keep writing!