Reviews for I Am No Good At Love
Cris Elladan chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Very good. But also very sad.
Any plans on writing a sequel?
Guinevere81 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Oh, no... no... no no... you can't do that to them... if you're going to ship the boys it should have a happy ending... please give us another chapter with a makeup scene... John has to come back...
Colelockian chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I cried but I think John made the right decision. It was lovely and I definitely think you could continue this one if you wanted.
Jen chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This fic reminded me of two years ago, when I couldn't sleep at night in the summer, so I'd stay up 'till 5 a.m., waiting for the sun to rise so I could finally rest peacefully. I'm not sure why this fanfic reminded me of it.

I thoroughly enjoyed this. It was beautiful and tragic. I must say, bravo.
ArthurDent2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
i feel so empty inside. that was sooo good, but i can't express it properly because i have this hole in my chest, that you've left there, with this amazing story and i just can't pretend to be happy and congratulate you. :(
ohmygodwritersblock chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I don't cry. I just don't cry for fanfiction or books. But my face. I wish someone had taken a picture of it so I could see it later, because it must have been heartbreaking. I was on the verge of tears. Like, I seriously teared up. If this had been longer, I might have cried. You are my very best. Love you.
"What is he doing? Of course he wants John, of course he loves John, of course he'll do anything to make it work."
This is exactly - this is spot on. This just surpasses everything and it makes me break a little inside and want to curl in on myself and collapse and sob. Because that is the moment where you are watching everything spiral down, and you're reaching out, but its all sliding through your grip. Perfect.
Asher chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Aw damn. That was depresso. But it was also exceptional so I guess I forgive you?
AgentAva chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
OH GOSH. THE PAIN. THAT WAS PAINFULLY BEAUTIFUL. loved it :D
Palimpest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Such sadness. I could really see how this would be how their relationship would end up. Sad... but probable.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
So sad and so beautiful at the same time.
0Blue-Bird0 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Oh Jesus, kill me now. This is beautiful and it makes me a very happy, but at the same time, sad fangirl.

But i really like how you portrayed Sherlock's self destructive tendencies in here. Like, he literally cannot change or let himself be happy.

so anyway, great fic.
Nony chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This is so wonderful. And so sad. The only JohnLock fic I've read where they don't end up together, but you make it work so perfectly.
Mai Thomson chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
You Make me Cry.

but in the good way.

thank you, this was beautiful.
Mondwoelfin chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I really loved to read this story. It was very emotional and sad but somehow bittersweet. The love between them was strong, but sometimes love is just not enough.

Thank you for sharing! :)
FlippinSirens chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Why...oh god...I can't...jesus...what is this...that was... *sobs in corner*

(But, it really was brilliant! Good job!)