Reviews for Family Reunion
kelli maguire chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
I liked the first chapter.. I'm not a graham fan at all. The 1st chapter was good. Ty
Iseewithperfectclarity chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Awwwwww what a sweet fic and I totally agree with you on the shipping both ExA and ExG we just don't know if graham is coming back
S chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Are you kidding? Emma would call them "mommy" and "daddy" ? She's not 5!
magicbones chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Ok. I liked botth of them, but I personally prefer Emma and Graham to Emma and August so I love the second ending a LOT! Great job. Loved the Charming family reunion as well.
Miss-WhoLocked chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Both stories were really cute. Are you going to follow up on either of them?
evincis chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Vey good story. I prefer the first ending though. I am a huge Emma/Ausgust fan and I can't stand the Emma/graham couple. But you had to be fair.
Iwannabegoldnrumpeled chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Awww! You brought back Graham! Yay! Loved it! Too bad we can't have him back for real! I think I liked this one better, the other is still good though. Still, yay for Graham! :)
MusicandWritingforever chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Love this one so much! Love that the huntsman is back!
thistwinklingstar chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
awww! beautiful ending! i dont know which one i like more, graham or august. hmmm...
Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22 chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
welll... I never really shipped Graham and Emma but I liked it! But I still like my boy better :) sorry Graham lovers
red lighting chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
love both chapters can't make up my mind
red lighting chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
love both chapters
thistwinklingstar chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
awwww, so cute! i wish this happened on the show! awesome job :)
nonod chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
very good ...

but I hate emma and August together .. is rare, and the truth Pinocchio can not stand it,,

but thanks for writing it, it will be interesting to see the show the count of family Charms
Iwannabegoldnrumpeled chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Awwww! Cute! I like the way Emma reacts to David. It made me tear up. I love the thought that they can be father and daughter at some point. Cute story all around?