Reviews for Beyond the Scope
Lillywhite1 chapter 40 . 2/7
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
nessa01 chapter 40 . 1/24
That was a great story! ! ! !

Thank you for writing this amazing story for us to read! ! !
MiccaF chapter 40 . 1/16
Awesome story!
Schwips chapter 40 . 1/13
Thank you ! I really enjoyed to read your story. It was so sweet...
neelix lee chapter 40 . 12/27/2016
A very sweet story thank you so much
suzanne02 chapter 40 . 12/4/2016
Amy Harris 3940 chapter 40 . 10/10/2016
It was a good book and I love it
KB-94 chapter 40 . 9/3/2016
I've read this three times now. So sweet! I love it
ChristyWIX chapter 40 . 4/26/2016
What a beautiful ending to a wonderful tale. I really enjoyed this one. Very happy family you've built here. Thank you so much for putting it out for us to find here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 4/26/2016
Yay, she finally got her full time teaching position. Again, I understand the need to work, I have that same disease. Although, the hubs and I went the childfree route and I wouldn't have them to look after, like Bella does. She is now, almost the age he was when they first met. One year away.
ChristyWIX chapter 38 . 4/26/2016
I could've done without this chapter. I knew she'd come around eventually. Lainie was amazing in this and so mature for her eleven years. She did very good. They're pregnant again, too. Wow. Good for them with living the happiness.
ChristyWIX chapter 37 . 4/26/2016
Awww, what a way to look at this story, with your last paragraph. I love the analogy. I'm so happy that she is adopting Lainie. And, they had a boy! Great name choice too.
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 4/26/2016
Well, that was definitely expected with what they've been up to. I love how excited they were. As well as Lainie. The whole family was so excited. Yes, a wonderful Christmas present.
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 4/26/2016
I wondered if he had gone out to purchase condoms after that first time. Nope. They've chosen to keep what they are doing. I like it for them. He has the means to support them if she becomes pregnant. They know they are headed down the road of forever. Why not? She did the very best thing for him when he lost control, by holding him. It let him know that she is more than okay with what just happened.
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 4/26/2016
It was wonderful to learn that she's put on more weight. That makes her up to one fifteen now, which is fantastic. So much better than the eighty-five that nearly hospitalized her. It was cute that he wants twenty more on her, and his reason why. I completely understand her wanting a job. Thankfully, because of what my husband does for a living, I don't need to work but, I'd go insane if I didn't. I liked that she did get called for another interview. I hope, for her sake, she gets the position. I like that he is thinking about marriage with her.
3,382 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »