Reviews for Beyond the Scope
annaharding chapter 40 . 1/3
Enjoyed this cute story - thanx for sharing!
Caliborn96 chapter 40 . 11/17/2015
loved it sooooooo much
IfTheApocalypseComes-BeepMe chapter 40 . 7/31/2015
I genuinely adored this story!

I tend to be reading a lot of stories wherein Bella or Edward are single parents and I have actually become addicted to this one. This is actually one of my favourites that I've read on here. It didn't take me too long to read, not even an hour I think as I became so addicted to seeing how the story played out.

I would like to thank you for writing this, for devoting your time to this tale, and I will certainly be checking out your other stories.
thunnababy chapter 40 . 5/21/2015
I really loved this sweet story, all the characters (except for Jayne of course) and the fact that there wasn't any angst. I love angst, sometimes it is necessary to drive a story but it's nice to have a reprieve once in a while.
Thank you. I will read more of your writing.
thunnababy chapter 32 . 5/21/2015
Sweet!
thunnababy chapter 31 . 5/21/2015
Smart child! Haha.
thunnababy chapter 30 . 5/21/2015
Would it really be so terrible if she did get pregnant. They are both so crazy in love and pulling out isn't a good way to prevent it. Sh*t happens. LOL
thunnababy chapter 28 . 5/21/2015
Aw, finally! They have been dancing around their feelings for each other far too long and bless Esme's heart for giving them this time alone. Glad he toke the first step!
thunnababy chapter 24 . 5/21/2015
I don't understand why he is so afraid to tell Bella how he feels about her because I think she is making it pretty clear how she feels about him and Lainie. Go for it Edward!
thunnababy chapter 13 . 5/21/2015
He's come up with the perfect solution!
thunnababy chapter 11 . 5/21/2015
Poor girl, this one brought tears.
thunnababy chapter 6 . 5/21/2015
He's had a rough go of it. Little does he know, yet, how perfect Bella would be for Lainie. ;)
thunnababy chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
My bad, I just re read you synopsis and see she is seven but I still think it's inappropriate for him to sleep with his daughter.
thunnababy chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
Wait a minute here, his daughter sleeps with him? How old is she?
blb1000 chapter 36 . 5/4/2015
Nice! I'm even okay that there's no Alice & Jasper here.
3,334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »