Reviews for Beyond the Scope
Guest chapter 32 . 11/30/2014
The throwing on of clothes is such a weird verb to use.
I mean it is impossible to throw on clothes like jeans.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/30/2014
Bella is a mental case.
She get a degree in an area that has limited employment (since she has good grades and recommendation it must be true)
Even if she got a job in that field, it seems the salary isn't enough to keep the wolf from the door.
She doesn't contact her parent to tell them she is starving and near death but throws herself into the clutches of an acquaintance she hopes is honourable and then proceeds to tell him she can look after herself.
Nutty and unbalanced!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/30/2014
If she thinks she is being paid so much "how would she explain this to a date"?
She couldn't could she.
It's good she doesn't want any freedom because she hasn't got any.
It is good she is enamoured with Edward and is so keen on his daughter because if she was any other live in nanny she would be being underpaid.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
I am always amazed at fanfics that have cash strapped Bella's buying fanatically secure or even mega-wealthy Edwards jewellery in the form of watches.
There is nothing worse than cheap jewellery.
If you can't afford something fine, fair enough, just don't lumber a person with a piece of junk that they have to keep for sentimental reasons.
There is always a more tasteful gift that can be purchased within the budget.
There is nothing more ugly than nasty fakes and now with Christmas coming up "the stocking fillers" a phrase I particularly hate, will be filling the world with more rubbish to dump.
It might be gauche but give the child a few dollars and if everyone did that, they could buy something they really wanted.
The Chinese factory workers that manufacture that stuff don't even make a cent out of it. It is the middle men that make the money.
Cut out the middle men and your children might have a better future.
Might, notice I said.
X
Guest chapter 23 . 11/29/2014
What does this say to women, that you need a man to surfie.
B.S.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/29/2014
All that peach cobbler eating and she's still only 100 pounds.
I am envious.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/29/2014
One hundred & fifty a week (I am assuming net) for complete live-in and no life outside with this arrangement.
That's practically slave labour.
If she spent nothing she could only hope to save less than $5000.00 for the whole summer.
I hope he will pay for the petrol to get the food etc.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
If the job can't support her even when she is in the job why would she want to become a teacher anyway.
Budget cuts are one thing but who is going to teach that class if the new mother doesn't come back?
They still have to educate the children don't they, how much can they cut?
Can't she get a job in some related field.
I hear new teachers complain but that is just because they are sent to school they don't want to teach at like in the country areas or something.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/29/2014
How is she going to date unless she has a dinner date every night to provide her with the meals she will miss from cooking for the Cullen's.
If she can't afford food I don't think she has a dating wardrobe, who is she going to date bums.
As for him, I thought he was considering dating again.
Okay I can see that he would think he is too old for her.
He is not a party loving out there bachelor of 35 but a work then stay in at nights dad who is trying to provide a stable predictable environment for his daughter, and therefore would be conservative and older behaving.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/29/2014
Why can she go without her coffee shop wage but be okay with her bills now.
Because she doesn't need to spend anything on her car maybe but she didn't have any money before, was behind on her rent, didn't have any money for food and the car bill $1000.00 cleaned her out of her first two weeks teachers salary.
What was she spending that coffee shop money on anyway.
Petrol for her car.
She only boils water at home and has a shower so her utility bills wouldn't be high.
Her rent is overdue so not that.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
What happened to the coffee shop job.
Does she go to that after she had cooked and eaten the dinner.
If she doesn't have the coffee shop job any more we know her meal offered wasn't what she used the coffee shop money for as she didn't actually eat so she must have needed the money for something else.
Not rent as she hasn't paid that either.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
What about all these supermarket brochures that have all these recipes to feed a family of 4 for under $5.00.
She's only one so she could keep it for another three meals, at $1.25 a meal.
I haven't actually made any as I don't eat canned, frozen or prepared food as they all contain too many chemicals in the form of preservatives, colourings, texturisers, flavourings and fillers and there is no telling where the food comes from or how it was grown ... but ... if you're actually starving I'm sure they would keep you alive.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
My goodness me, I would hope my daughter would contact me, no matter where in the world she was, and that she would be starving herself to the point of delirium and trusting her welfare to complete strangers.
I would also so hope she was in a country with a public hospital system.
If she was doing all this work and couldn't make ends meet whey isn't she getting rent assistance and concessions for utilities and medical care.
Anyway I would be on the next plane to help her and she is 27 years old.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
So she only nets $500 a week as a full time teacher.
You'd wonder why she would take a degree in teaching in the first place, knowing she couldn't make a living out of it.
Paying those kinds of salaries, you'd wonder why they would even need budget cuts in education.
they could practically have one on one teaching at that kind of money.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Usually when people are paid monthly, the instances I have come across, they are paid in the middle of the pay period, not at the end, so mostly they are paid two weeks in advance.
3,308 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »