Reviews for Prisoner of War
Poor Elphaba :'(
Elphabalover101 chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
Oh my...
Elphabalover101 chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Oh no! Fiyero's father is so mean!
And I guess Elphaba's secret is out now.
Elphabalover101 chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Well, at least Fiyero is nice.
Elphabalover101 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Oh no! Poor Elphaba!
Aggie19 chapter 23 . 7/16/2013
Wow, I just started reading Wicked FanFiction and i have to say that i LOVE this story! It made me cry (which a lot of storied don't usually do). Thank you! I can't wait until you update From Slavery to Shiz!
James Birdsong chapter 23 . 9/23/2012
Great. But of course you know this.
Candice chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
Hot stuff :)
ChaoticSymphonyofDarkness chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
This is a great story, great job!
terfle chapter 20 . 6/20/2012
Fae needs to introduce him to the woman on top position :D seriously, I thought it was good story and the subject was not too delicate, in my opinion as the book is quite violent in itself. Well written
wicked gravity chapter 20 . 6/16/2012
Hi, let me just tell you that I think this is a great story. I was surprised when she said she didn't love him back, but I guess it is really complicated.
TheGreenArtichoke chapter 15 . 6/10/2012
What if Elphie tries to run away because she's scared of the fact of fiyero loving her and when she gets back to her home, everyone shuns her because they believe she was with the Viking people who killed them?
MissUpland11 chapter 14 . 5/25/2012
Perfect... Just flawless.
GreenFaeLovesYero chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
Hey hey (:

Just finished one of your stories (the one with 44 chapters, can't recall the title though) and I have decided to read every fic you have on wicked.. So for now I'll just stop doing this review and start reading again!

ElvenCompanion chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
So Far, I'm enjoying this. I agree with Elphaba's last comment, "this should be interesting". I guess things could be worse for her but, that doesn't exactly make them easier either. I guess she will have to deal with the loss of her family at some point which will make for more "interesting". Keep updating, and I'll keep reading :)