Reviews for In the Shadow of Darkness
AllTrekkedUp chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
OMG! What an end! I can't believe I'm gonna have to wait now! May I say you've done an amazing job on this and I can't wait for the next part to begin!
AllTrekkedUp chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
Darn it! Almost! That's my Chip,I tell him to drop dead too! I hope the poor dears get out of there soon.
AllTrekkedUp chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
Another yee-haw is due! Breakin' out! But can it be done? I dare not say.
AllTrekkedUp chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
Yee-Haw! Bringin' it together at last! :) Poor O'Brien. Good chapter.
Donna Widerstrand chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
So Impatiently waiting for part 4! this should be put into a tv mini series! really feeling this whole mess is wearing down Chip to a breakdown but as always he will put everyone else first...at least he has a fellow crewmember with him. of all the MANY Voyages stories i have read over the years, THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST THOUGHT OUT AND WRITTEN I HAVE EVER HAD THE PRIVILEGE TO READ, thank you
AllTrekkedUp chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
Ah! :) Chip! :) Still alive,been shot full of drugs but still alive! :) Just hope he don't get too close to that window!
AllTrekkedUp chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
This is a really great chapter! Very welly writen,I felt I was watching an episode reading about the Admiral throwing his lighter. Well,I'm glad they can now say Chip is alive! (No,I will not say 'was'.)
AllTrekkedUp chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Oh I knew this dude was no good! And now trouble has friends,ain't that the way? Poor Lee,he just wants to find Chip!
wlk68 chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
Gah! *flails*

Next part soon please!
Donna Widerstrand chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
thou i hate to admit it, Davenport may just fit in if something happens to Chip (god forbid)..he has the temperment of Lee but the calm and logical thinking of Chip. This chapter took a curve i did not foresee! i just hope the possible rescue of the two isn't put on back burner, don't think Alexi is going to hold on much longer since he is now attacking Chip also. SUCH GOOD READING!
Donna Widerstrand chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
just keeps getting better and better! great work.
Nans chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
Gasp, Nelson angst and a cliffhanger

Can't wait for the next story.

Nans
Nans chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
Great plan Chip

Give it the old collaga try

Nans
DonnaWiderstrand chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
what bad luck! poor Chip and O'Brian. great chapter...hope the admiral gets the help he will need to rescue them..and poor Patterson! feeling he is in trouble too.
Donna Widerstrand chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
So glad O'Brien is okay and that they are together...another great chapter! good work