Reviews for Lost and Found
Daryl chapter 10 . 4/21
great job. hope your write more rizzles in the future
Daryl chapter 6 . 4/21
i was getting tired of maura's attitude. i'm glad things are getting better
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 10 . 1/13
The lines between them are blurred but I'm so glad they're getting back on track!
Hikaru Akihiko chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
This is one of the few non-romantic/slightly romantic stories I like. It's not overly surprising since I haven't disliked anything you have written. Anyway, very nice flow, missing words here and there as usual, and well portrayed emotions.
Gunner4Life chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
That was a wonderful piece of work! Please leave your padded cell as often as you want to play with these characters again!
mrj726 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I like this story and I know it is written already but I wish Angela would take her freeloading ass back out to the guesthouse and mind her damn business. She is always written in fanfiction ten times worse than the show. Highly unrealistic and out of character to the point where a story becomes somewhat unenjoyable. However, you do write well and as I said, I like the story overall. Thanks for your work.
BabLe7 chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
I haven't read a single story written by you that I didn't like. That must be a new record for me or something. Thank you for publishing such enjoyable work.
Kali-blue chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
This was sort of the height of platonic love with extra heartache thrown in for angst. I'm not sure How I feel about it. The writing was good, the characters drawn well and believable and yet something was missing. The denial of their true feelings for each other or the unequal power Maura held over Jane made me uncomfortable. Maybe it just feels unfinished. I'm still unclear why Maura reacted how she did to Jane. usually Maura analyzes things and yet she refused, i am left wondering what she was hiding from herself. I do appreciate you exploring this outome and sharing it.
RJMaloney chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
Great story! The story leaves me wanting more; hope there's a sequel in the works.
IcicleBlaze95 chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
Nice story :) I loved it...
kitmaro chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
Hmm never pegged you for a Rizzoli and Isles watcher. Good fic I think. Later.
Alcandre chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
*adopts best Dumbledore voice* Well done, Starving Lunatic, well done! However...more Rizzoli and Isles fics must be done soon.

Seriously, that was great. You wrote these characters very well. And there was angst involved! Lots of it. One can never go wrong with angst!
Cathy77 chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
I really liked your story and the way u wrote it hope u play with this caracters again and hopefully a continuence to this story :)
Kate Isles chapter 10 . 6/4/2012
That was very very awesome :') I loved it! There were some good tense argumentative scenes and I also like the other side of Maura you captured in the earlier chapters. You also didn't rush into the 'best friends/relationship' but at the same time it didn't drag. This piece was very well written! Well done! :)
LOCISVU chapter 10 . 6/4/2012
It's just too bad Doyle decided not to tell Maura the identity of her birth mother.I hope in the near future that she will.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »