Reviews for A Price On Your Head
pisceanchic101 chapter 2 . 7/14
This was really good! The characters were believable, and the romance was balanced well with the action plot. This story also contained the right amount of dialogue and description. Well done!
DrunkOnMusic chapter 2 . 6/3
Hehe nice job! I really like it and Red X and Raven's forbidden romance. Awesome job, hope you make more!
Xpparda chapter 2 . 5/25
Awesome I love it
krostovikraven1 chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
Simply loved it. I love this pairing and just came across this story. Short with only two chapters but so full of details and action that made me admire your writing skills. Now I'm curious about the your other stories and I hope you have more underway.
rachel chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
i loved it
jo chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Awesome! I loved it!
InSaNiTyFoX chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
This NEEDS to be continued... plzzzz
The-Lithe chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
This was amazing! I love your version of Red X. Such a great story, can't wait to read some of your other stuff!

thelithe
JuneGrayson chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
This was really nice! I'll be checking out the rest of your work soon :)
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
A capital story! I enjoyed the whole thing! They'll make a cute couple, eventually.

A lot of Red/Rae stories seem to me to strain characterization to get them together, but this! This made sense.

Beautifully done. Goes into Favorites.
Xanadu-King chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
I was very impressed with this. Towards the end I was fanning myself in the expectation of a very Lemony scene occurring, of which I am disapointed that it didn't happen. I am curious, would you ever consider making a Lemon where Red-X comes back? Through out it all a very good story and I hope you keep up with the amazing writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
L-O-V-E-D it. Extremely well written and the story was great.
Ninetailsjinx chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Oooo very good, very good. Thanks for posting-this was a fantastic story, and I was definitely happy to read more about Red X. With this precedence set, I could see Red X making frequent appearances working with the Titans. And there's still the whole superhero/anti-hero aspect that could cause much friction between X and Raven, which also provides potential for future additions. Please continue in some capacity!
OneHappyChappy chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
One of the best Rae/X I've read!
n2a0d0i0a chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Yet another amazing story!