Reviews for Product of Excellent Breeding
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Wow this chapter is well written
reen212000 chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Ooh! I t's been a while! I love the idea of Kyoya surrounded by trannies...
Alexokerry chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Kyoya's a wee bit distracted! Love it! There are a few misspelled or misused words in this chapter that kind of bring the reader out of the spell you were weaving. Maybe have a beta look your chapters over, as we all make mistakes. But other than those few errors, this was a great chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
Alexokerry chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
I've really enjoyed this story and you've done a wonderful job with the English language, since it's not your first language! I'm just really sad that you have'nt continued it. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens between Kyoya and Ranka!
dammitmamet chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
I've just read your note at the top of Chapter 3 and I know that was written a while ago but I just wanted to say I'm REALLY engrossed in this story, particularly the characterizations and depictions of Kyoya with Fuyumi and Ryoji with Seii. I've only gotten to episode 16 in the anime and didn't really ship anyone before considering the two of them. Anyway, it's amazing so far and I am really looking forward to reading more!
CaramelAndStrawberries chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
I really like this story! It's interesting and original and I got so excited to see it had updated! best of wishes, I hope it continues soon!
reen212000 chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Aww! Hugs for Kyoya (careful of bruises!) I'm glad there's another chapter...
reen212000 chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Poor Kyoya. He can't catch a break. I love it.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
This is one of the oddest pairings and I have seen some strange pairings. But I kinda like it. Keep going.
Flower-Child14 chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
I love this Please keep going we need more Ranka fics!
deathpixie60 chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Hey there, great story. I've been lurking up until now because I haven't really had the time to review. ]

I'm really enjoying this. I looked up the Kyouya/Ranka pairing on a whim after thinking about how they reacted to one another in the anime. I've read some stuff which was basically one shot smut and I find it a very interesting pairing. So, I'm looking forward to reading this story because it has a plot to it.

You've written the characters really well, true to how they were written in the show. And you've built on what little we know of Ranka perfectly.

I also enjoyed hearing about Ranka's lover Seii, he's certainly an interesting character and I can't wait to see what you do with him next but mostly I want to see how you use the Kyouya/Ranka pairing.

Anyway, I can't wait to read more. Great chapter. D
eternallie chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Oh, please don't feel like you're not getting support. Sometimes people just randomly anon creep on stories instead of logging in. Like me, I guess. But I think you've got an interesting idea going on, and you're working hard to lay a good foundation for the story, which I'm really glad to see. That's what makes for the best stories.
Shan chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
I really like your story.

Don't worry about the lack of reviews.

The plotline is original and it is very well written.

Continue please
reen212000 chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
This is a nice, darkly cute story. I hope that you'll continue it. I know people get shy when they actually have to review, believe me. Not sure if you know of ArchiveOfOurOwn dot org, but there, people can just leave Kudos. It's nice because they can remain anonymous. I've gotten way more traffic on some stories than here at .

I would say, though, if you repost at AO3, watch your spelling and tenses, especially homonyms (i.e., rise/rice; fallow/follow, etc.) The moderators get kinda cagey sometimes ;)

Good luck and happy writing! Looking forward to your next chapter!