Reviews for One of These Nights
Jessi chapter 3 . 8/19
"I'm looking for your hand," he clarifies, "not trying to grope you."

(This made me laugh out loud)
Amazing story, like always !
honeyandvodka chapter 3 . 3/22
Sexy and lovely :)
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 3 . 1/21
Great fic! Thanks for writing!
KatieBeth503 chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Ummmmmmmm yes, this was really good, and that is the exact amount of angst I like. A little bit of uncertainty, insecurity, and then beautiful, amazing, heartwarming reassurance. Literally perfect. I would say more words, but they don't exist... speechless.
swallowedminds chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
This cannot be it! Come on! Please please please please please please write another chapter. Please!

This was way to great. Ugh! I'm dying dying from the awesomeness of this. Please another chapter please please please!
Scarlett Ravenscroft chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Wow! So sexy! More please!
Castlelover777 chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
I really enjoy the way you write your "M" rated stories. Love to hear their thoughts and conversations while together. Thanks for your stories, I really enjoy them.
FlavorCountry chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
Another great effort. Just a great story, and completely within canon, while stepping outside to see what could happen outside those little 42 minute glimpses we all drool over.

That line, "I thought your fingers felt good," about killed me. That was HOT!

I'm just sorry that it took me almost two years to find it. Better late than never...

Purplangel chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
This is just such a lovely, unique take on the ending of season 4. I have to say that the emotion behind Kate's ILY really touched me and made me see their coupling (Which was extremely HOT BTW) in a whole new light... This was truly making love and not just frantic first time sex. Thank U!
sassafras chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I dreamt this, of course it wasn't exact. But damn if you didn't do it better. I love your stories. :)
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Very nice!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
This is really getting exciting, but I wish they would move to the bed! The tub has got to be painful to her injuries!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
The man is nuts! Love her for crying out loud!
s3rp3nts chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
strong castle - i like that he forced her to talk about what happened, not just (partially) use him/sex as a short cut to their relationship. good job. nice touch with the emotional content: not too heavy, not cheesy, moved at a steady pace to the (haha) climax.