Reviews for Losing Grip
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This. Was. argh! There's no word to describe it. It's all I can do to pat you on the back and congratulate you on a job well done. I really hope this isn't the end but, if this is what the author decided, then so be it. You have already granted us so many wonderful stories. But am I really to blame for not distinguishing the hope that you will write more sequels?
Hikari chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Gray is alive! :D It's so sad that he don't remember Natsu, but... at least he's alive.

I've liked all the sequels you made. Hope read more of your histories, I really love all of them!
Elliac Sivad chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Poor Natsu! I can't imagine the pain he must be going through! :( Great fic! Although it was sad it was also very amazing and well written. Thanks for writing it! x3

xoxoElliac
AUehara chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
That was an ending I never thought of. And it was quite good! Very fine! And, oh well, they weren't meant to be together here... Pity.

.Atsuko Uehara
angel.from.the.dark.side chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Honestly, I was a little sad there wasn't a happy ending.. But this ending was well written, and it suited the story too. :)

In the end, Gray forgot about Natsu. Although I'm not sure if I'm happy that Gray completely erase Natsu, I'm kinda glad that he isn't suffering anymore. And Natsu finally realise what he has done and is regretting... (feeling vengeful.. hehe..)

Great story! Can I look forward to more works? Kekeke! No rush of course! :)