Reviews for Ying and Yang
Guest chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
Love it. Pls update soon
Guest chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
Hi. So I know you haven't updated in forever but in the slim chance you do read this I want you to know that this is one of my favorite stories and you are my favorite fanfic author. I was reading some of the other reviews which are kinda mean but I hope that's not the reason you aren't updating cause you are so talented. So yeah I love this story. I hope you update soon :)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
I find your whole story a bit demented ,immature and annoying to read . Immature because obviously if you watch Nickelodeon you're young and in experienced about sex , I feel , don't write about or describe it if it's never happened . It was very rushed pointless and the only reason I read a bit of it was to challenge my self , a bit like self torture ,equivalent to cutting. I don't even know how I stumbled on the particular story obviously made by an oversexed 14 year old , you get really lost in the internet sometimes. I suggest you stop writing fanfic especially sex scenes.
Venice chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Your story is so mean, i dont think liz and ariana is like that! :(
Guest chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
the fuck did I just read.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
did you forget about this story ? please update soon i really like this story
LizGFan chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Please update soooon! I can't wait! :D
sccx11 chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
This whole story is amazing so far! I can't wait to finish reading the rest when it gets updated! Great work!
thelovelykae chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Please update soon!
Nico Di Angelo101 chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
Well this was getting interesting, though it would be even better if you finished...
HeyItzDani chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
I love this story! Its really good. I can actually picture Liz and Avan and the rest :D aha, update soon please xo
Forever.'.And.'.Always123 chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
I like this story a lot coz it makes me laugh and cry just moments apart. amazing writing. Update soon.
Jeremy Shane chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
Groovy Chapter & More Please
CULLENGIRLS1039 chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
I loved it! So cute at the end! And believe me I understand you! I have a ton of homework too. But please just try to update ASAP!:)
DifferentOne4Ever chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
Loved it! UPDATE SOON! Please?!