Reviews for whatever it is the kids are calling it these days
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Please make a sequel! I love it so much! Im begging you to make a sequel or three please! I absolutely loved it.
International-Wonderland chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This is so beautiful U you are a wonderful writer.
Stardust897 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Why are you such a good writer? Why? You're going to make me ship this, and then have my heart get ripped out when it's not endgame. PLEASE STOP MAKING IT SO HARD NOT TO HAVE AN OTP.

I'm sorry, I'm done now.

This was so, so, very cute. I can totally see Tahno having a soft side behind all of that fabulous player-ness now. Please do a sequel.

(And that clip, that clip, oh lord. Someone give the poor guy a hug!)
ThriLLer89 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This was too darn adorable for words! I'm hoping Tahno does become a nicer person (needless to say I was FANGIRLING to the max for the new clip of him and Korra)... he has the potential to be someone this awesome, like the way you wrote him here. I adored this!
liltrix chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
asdfhdj this was aorable :D this ship is growing on me. so far, i don't have a romantic otp in LoK.
Sakura1990 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
You should make this into a story! :)
tyrantsandcreampuffs chapter 1 . 5/14/2012

and i saw this on tumblr! now i can praise you here. your writing's magnificent and the way you characterized tahno made me fall in love with him even more! ashkahl i love him so much (it is unhealthy, yea?) and i guess i'm not alone in showering the poor former pro-bender some appreciation!

i want to see a sequel with him eating over at the air temple island! i want to see a spin off in an alternate universe where tahorra is endgame, but... agsjkaas please write some more. thank you. :) :) :)
spicygenou chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wow that was great! You really kept them in character and made this pairing (one of my faves!) work! I'm not sure if you're gonna make this a series of one-shots or what, but that would be so awesome! :)
ReadBetweenMyLines chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
That was simply adorable. Bravo!
jayknewc chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
OMYGOOOOOOOSH. PLEASSSSE UPDATE OR SOMETHING. IM SCREAMIING PLEASE I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER I JUST NEED THIS LIKE I NEED AIR. I can not even right now. Omygosh. This was so good. Nice job on everything. Ok. Thank you for this. Bye.
Lost Soul Here chapter 1 . 5/14/2012