Reviews for Dark Heart, White Soul
Aizenfan6969 chapter 16 . 6/29
How did I miss this post? I'm losing it. Please post more soon!
hisuiryuu chapter 16 . 6/20
Aww, the little scene where Ichigo was denying Byakuya likes him "that way" was cute. I know they aren't the main pair in this but I love reading IchiBya.
Featherfoot chapter 16 . 6/20
Love Kisuke trying to stay a step ahead of Aizen! Bya is teasing Ichi and it's really cute!
PrivateCaller chapter 16 . 6/20
Please update?
Winterheart2000 chapter 16 . 6/20
I think Aizen might have done something to avoid Kisuke's control. He's just that sneaky. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Wildwind13 chapter 16 . 6/20
Love it! Keep it going.
Picklez80 chapter 16 . 6/20
Great chapter! Please continue.
jaundrie chapter 16 . 6/16
Lol awwwwww a Crush! Will it turn into love. Can't wait to see!
Lovebot1575 chapter 16 . 6/16
Awesome! Keep it going.
Sariniste chapter 16 . 6/15
Great chapter! I'm so glad you're continuing with this story. I reread the entire thing from the beginning and enjoyed it immensely.

I suspect that Aizen used his illusions on Urahara when that little device was inserted. I can't believe that he would passively allow that type of limiter to be placed upon him. Still, even if it wasn't really inserted, it effectively does constrain him, since he can't let on that he still has access to his powers. Nevertheless, that little deception would enable him to protect Tetsuya when Hiro inevitably shows up again. ;)

Anyway, can't wait for more. Please update soon!
yukino76 chapter 16 . 6/15
good
Winterheart2000 chapter 15 . 6/12
I'm glad Tetsuya is in so many of your stories. Some of these haven't been updated in a really long time and all of them are so good! Thank you for getting back to them.
PrivateCaller chapter 15 . 6/12
Fantastic chapter, and I loved the back and forth with Kisuke and Sousuke!
Periwinkle chapter 15 . 6/12
This chapter gives me a desire to read more Aizen/Kisuke! Will you be updating The Lesser Evil or Demon's Gate soon?

Thanks for the chapter! Love it!
Willow chapter 15 . 6/8
Must have more of this. Please keep it going.