Reviews for Origin of the Debt
Juniper Fray chapter 15 . 6/27
You left off two years ago not funny good story though
JackandHoney chapter 15 . 5/29
Romanoff!'
This fic is supurb when it comes to mission details. So many writers just skip that and go to the aftermath. But you have done beautifully at making their world realistic within their mission peramiters!
Nat and Clint are just perfect. And Coulson as Coulson as always.

I also especially liked "unless that's f and you're telling me to fuck off."
Because SIGNLANGUAGEINOPSITIATIONS.
Well done deary!
emma.cummings.969 chapter 15 . 3/26
I know u have probs forgot about this story bu I think u should continue
Famous4it chapter 15 . 3/20
*crying* this is awesome and you never updated! I'll never know what happened with Natasha :(
devianttart chapter 9 . 3/15
I love the way you write Coulson and Clint's working relationship. It seems really dead on.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
Hi I've been loving this fic so far and I've been wondering if you will continue it in the near future because its been left on a major cliffy and I'm almost exploding from the suspense!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS INCREDDIBLE! JUST PLEASE DO UPDATE!
lanteaddicted chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
awesome chapter. update?
Ms. Hawkeye chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
What JUST happened?! Please update soon!
Anonymous chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
WHAAAAAAAAAT.
Waiting for the next chapter...
I'm on the edge of my seat!
Autumnights chapter 15 . 6/27/2014
This story is superb. I love how detailed you make things while keeping pace with the story. all of the background info and notes of settings really bring the story into crisp reality, giving me an solid grasp on what things are like before the action sets in. It's refreshing to have a clear idea of how things are layed out before the protagonist blows it all up.
Also, your characters are well written too. Clint gives a great narrative, stoic but cocky (thankfully not obnoxiously cocky, that gets old really quickly). Supporting characters are also well written, giving them enough description to come to life, but still be ambiguous. Clint doesn't know exactly what they're thinking, and it adds to the story.
I really hope you continue this story. It's been a long time since I found a fanfic this good (as you can tell by the review).
sherimi chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
cool story!
funfetticupcakes chapter 15 . 4/11/2014
NOOOOO I AM SO SAD IT'S BEEN A YEAR SINCE THIS HAS BEEN UPDATED IT IS SO BEAUTIFULLL
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Ooh! Great opener.
Mrs Capt Jack Sparrows chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
I love this story! Update Soon Please!