Reviews for Longing to Belong
estrella.alpha chapter 6 . 5/17
I love your fic...amazing!
JRLink chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
I liked this story, it was good. Hope you'll write more stories! Take care and keep it up
BertieLily chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
Yay!
BertieLily chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
I loved it!
Susy chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
Loved it!
Anel chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Ow! It was so cuuute! I really like the way you adapt the omegaverse. Usually fanfic writers instore biased relationship between alphas and omegas to emphasize the differences between the genders and sometimes it is too much I think. But you, you have succeed in keeping the differences due to their gender while instoring an equal relationship and I love that. Thank you for this story! And sorry if there are any errors in my review, I'm not a native English speaker. Bye!
Godiva9 chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
A heartwrentching and beautiful story! Thank you for writing and sharing! : )
Midnite OniHime chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
Oh wow, this was an amazing story and very, very well done. That's all I can say, there really are no other words that don't run along the lines of: brilliant, amazing, astounding... (at the risk of imitating John ;) ) and this is most certainly gracing my favourites list so I may revisit it's 'pure freaking awesomeness' in the future. XD
MN
KnoKnayme chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Excellent!
theponyrider chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Interesting read.
Loved Sherlock's possessiveness.
ButterscotchCandybatch chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
I loved this story so much! I laughed and I cried - and I remembered how I felt when I had my own miscarriage, so many years ago now but it is not something you ever forget. I'm so glad you didn't go for a pat ending with John getting pregnant or anything - life isn't like that. Going to read the rest of your stories now!
TheMadKatter13 chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
That was the cutest, least smutty A/O/B I've read yet. lol
ValaEnVash chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Yay for smutty romance novels! My fave!
Kris chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Very curious about what Sherlock said to Sam and Kate...
xxUchihacest chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
Unfamiliar w omega verse but your story was quite good. Thankies for this :)