Reviews for The Son of His Late Friend
starfire25 chapter 1 . 4/3
interesting. i like that a lot. good bromance fic. haha.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Mmm, I do love me some drunk Tony. And some Cap/Iron Man bonding. Especially seeing Tony from Steve's POV. Great work with this.

Cheers,
Jimelda
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Well... it's smooth...

...and fine...

I'm afraid It will ended tense... huff... glad it's not... :)
cytpotter chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
As a fellow review addict to another I know what you mean! That is why I ALWAYS try to leave a review... even if it is like almost a year after the story was posted! Great story! Loved the add-on I thought it fit in well!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Aww I Liked This, Shows A New Side Of Tony To Steve In A Very Tony-ish Way. X3
Lastavica chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Solid!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Good one-shot. )
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Here's a single malt for you ;) A really excellent story! Spot on characterisations and great dialogue
livingintomorrow chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Good story! I love one-shots :)
krysalys73 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Your characterizations were spot-on, IMHO. Well written, thank you.
-}-
maps.and.violins chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Lovely. Your writing shows skill and pacing, and the boys are in character.

I've been looking through your work lately (I'm on a terrible Avengers gig right now) and have been enjoying it. It's so great to see other artists/writers appreciating the Avengers/Thor bromances for what they are: bromances. Why insult the characters and make it the relationship of lovers when simple friendship has so much to offer?

But at any rate, you and your writing partner do a fantastic job. Consider yourself followed. :)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Liked this.
Laree England chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I like it. I never really thought about how Tony is Howards son. This was a great fic, really well written.
moms5thchild chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Excellent Story. I wonder if you are going to get Tony into

AA anytime soon. I hope Steve becomes a good enough friend to help that lost soul.

Mom
StarksViolet chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I also have a review addiction lol, so I will feed yours because I know how awesome it feels haha, but on a serious note; your piece is really descriptive, true to the characters and I really loved the dialogue. You've a flare for writing and characterising, good job!