Reviews for Want and Need
Demi3456 chapter 17 . 4/7
Hope Pretty give Fancy and Luis pretty much all of them a peace of her mind all expect for Paloma
have Pretty on Sheridan side hate Fancy also like to see Pretty and Paloma come friends.
ROckxTRish chapter 17 . 3/26
Love Paloma please continue
Holly chapter 1 . 3/26
I love this story I hope you update soon I keep checking back
Michelle0987 chapter 17 . 3/15
Please continue
Java5678 chapter 17 . 3/15
Wonder what Pretty doing back in town update soon
QuetaLyn chapter 17 . 2/1
Oh my goodness, my favorite story is back! No offense but I thought this story wasnt going to be finished so I stop checking for an update, which is why I missed by a couple of weeks. I checked today on a whim and what a wonderful surprise!

Now on to the story, anyone that makes Fancy that nervous and anxious is my new best friend LOL! Pretty has Fancy on edge and I'm loving it and those presents from Sheridan came at the right moment. Luis and Fancy figured it out and I'm sure Paloma has too but I wonder how long it will take the rest of the family to realize the presents came from Sheridan. Speaking of Sheridan I'm worried about her LOL, she's out at her cabin all alone and most likely sick, poor girl someone needs to be worried :)

Thanks for the update it made my day! More soon I hope :)
Soul93 chapter 17 . 1/26
I'm glad you finally updated and this chapter was worth the wait. The drama around here just keeps getting even more intense, love it!
Xeraphyr chapter 17 . 1/22
So I was checking your page to see if Unexpected Happenings had been updated yet when I saw that this story had been updated and decided to check it out. I've never seen the show, but I like the plot and how you write the characters and so decided to go ahead and favorite this little gem. Can't wait for more!
Hope'sLanding19 chapter 17 . 1/18
I knew something was going to go down when Pretty came back! Can't wait for more!
presley23 chapter 17 . 1/18
You're back! I'm so happy to see this story continuing. Love this chapter, can't wait to see what Pretty has in store for her sister. And I LOVE your version of Paloma!
Melissa chapter 16 . 1/2
I hope you're going to continue this story, it is great!
UA chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
I know I haven't left feedback nearly as often as I should have with this story, but I really do miss it (as I do Sheridan and Luis and the show itself) and hope to see it updated some day.

I'm so glad at least Paloma's eyes are open to Sheridan's suffering.

Here's hoping Luis is not far behing in figuring out his true heart.

Shae
DJ chapter 16 . 11/20/2013
Hope u haven't abandoned the story really it.
also can't wait see what drama going to happen now that Pretty is in,
town and the showdown between Pretty vs Fancy. I really don't like Fancy
Guest chapter 16 . 9/20/2013
I Loved this! I hope you haven't abandoned this story its so amazing, its what should have happened on Passions! Can't wait to read more
Java5678 chapter 16 . 9/11/2013
Love that you brought Pretty into the story hope she on Sheridan side I would

love to see Pretty tell off both Theresa and Fancy also Luis to.