Reviews for The Academy
Please update soon. I realise that it's been a while, but it would be nice to know how this very interesting story ends. Please update.
Balletbeth chapter 16 . 5/11
Very nice I love you should do more
I LOVE YOUR STORY! Plzz continue!
lual94 chapter 16 . 10/1/2014
looooovvvveeeddd it! omg please continue! please please please!
whatmathlike chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
do there come another chapter
Guest chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
I want more chapters
My Book of Demons chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
Ok plz update soon, I know what you mean by lack of inspiration so I'll send in some ideas, I hope you got private messaging. Anyways great job and plz don't bail on us with this story, I swore I wouldn't do it with mine cause it tortures me when people do that :/
Later ;)
My Book of Demons chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
You know I love Derek's family right now ;) They're so awesome. I also like Chloe's new power, yeah.
My Book of Demons chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
looking forward for next chapter ;)
My Book of Demons chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
'It's emotional, dramatic, and stupid. It's awesome.'
I love that, and the chapter ;)
My Book of Demons chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
This is gonna be good ;)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
Please continue with this. Its one if the better Darkest Powers Stories I've read and I love it so far.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/21/2014
U need write more!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/5/2014
Plz put more chaps up! I luv ur story and it's almost been about 7 months. Plz update soon! Thanks
Jessibarrios chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Oh my goodness this is great! You got Derek really well and you almost have Chloe. But in my opinion you made her too meek and wimpy. In the book she was able to hold back tears and do things for herself am not break down so easily. Please make her tougher! Derek is always comforting her and carrying her and I don't like how that is lol!
But it's still your story I'm not forgetting that! Please update soon!