Reviews for Reaping
Maria chapter 20 . 8/3
Great story, please continue updating
RonnieX5 chapter 20 . 11/11/2015
So you write an amazingly captivating story and then stop at the climax. Not cool. I hoe you continue this.
alwaysreading25 chapter 20 . 3/2/2015
I really love this auto like alot ahhaha. Its just beautifully done so far I can't wait for more.
cutemara chapter 20 . 2/12/2015
I really hope you finish this someday!
luafontes chapter 20 . 2/8/2015
I love this story! I hope you're planning on finishing it sometime!
NotMyBabies chapter 20 . 2/1/2015
I hope you get to updating again, but if not, I hope everything is going well with you! I loved the story so far. I am sad to think what terrible things Peeta must have done.
Melissa72 chapter 20 . 1/25/2015
Hmmmm...well, it wasn't love it was lust. Any sexual behavior outside marriage is exactly that. It's a lie too. When our bodies come together like that it says "I am all yours, totally" yet outside marriage that is a lie. Sex is sacred. Sex deals with souls...combining them and possibly bringing one into existence. Have they thought about the potential innocent life they might bring into this dangerous and unstable situation and relationship? Have they contracepted it out of existence which is only a level below murder? Murder takes life...contraception (contraagainst ceptionlife) prevents it. So no...not a fan of them doing this destructive behavior. It destroys their innocence and truth.

Using another person's body as your personal crack pipe isn't loving them. Protecting their minds, hearts, body's and soul IS love. Sacrificing temporary selfish pleasure for the objective good of the other is love too. It's sad to see that Peeta has been infected by the Capitol...very sad.

You might want to check on whether to up the rating on this. It was disturbing to read the intense sexual nature of this chappie even with the warning. I think too often authors mistake physical intimacy with true intimacy. True intimacy is found in the intellect and will...i.e. the soul. True love is not a feeling but a willing of the good of the other...and lying, destructive sex isn't good for anyone.

Glad you asked for our thoughts eh? *chuckle* You have been given a gift from God...find out how He wants you to use it and glorify Him in the process. It's more than worth it to surrender yourself to the God who IS love itself:) God bless
mansts chapter 20 . 1/7/2015
This chapter was perfect!
Disneyjunkie13 chapter 20 . 1/2/2015
good story here! Looking forward to more chapters
Guest chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
YESSSSSSSSSSS
queenfirst chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
I'M NOT CRYING
queenfirst chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Your writing parallels that of THG's so much I'm almost certain you're actually Suzanne Collins. Or Katniss. Keep up the amazing work!