Reviews for Reaping
alwaysreading25 chapter 20 . 3/2
I really love this auto like alot ahhaha. Its just beautifully done so far I can't wait for more.
cutemara chapter 20 . 2/12
I really hope you finish this someday!
luafontes chapter 20 . 2/8
I love this story! I hope you're planning on finishing it sometime!
NotMyBabies chapter 20 . 2/1
I hope you get to updating again, but if not, I hope everything is going well with you! I loved the story so far. I am sad to think what terrible things Peeta must have done.
Melissa72 chapter 20 . 1/25
Hmmmm...well, it wasn't love it was lust. Any sexual behavior outside marriage is exactly that. It's a lie too. When our bodies come together like that it says "I am all yours, totally" yet outside marriage that is a lie. Sex is sacred. Sex deals with souls...combining them and possibly bringing one into existence. Have they thought about the potential innocent life they might bring into this dangerous and unstable situation and relationship? Have they contracepted it out of existence which is only a level below murder? Murder takes life...contraception (contraagainst ceptionlife) prevents it. So no...not a fan of them doing this destructive behavior. It destroys their innocence and truth.

Using another person's body as your personal crack pipe isn't loving them. Protecting their minds, hearts, body's and soul IS love. Sacrificing temporary selfish pleasure for the objective good of the other is love too. It's sad to see that Peeta has been infected by the Capitol...very sad.

You might want to check on whether to up the rating on this. It was disturbing to read the intense sexual nature of this chappie even with the warning. I think too often authors mistake physical intimacy with true intimacy. True intimacy is found in the intellect and will...i.e. the soul. True love is not a feeling but a willing of the good of the other...and lying, destructive sex isn't good for anyone.

Glad you asked for our thoughts eh? *chuckle* You have been given a gift from God...find out how He wants you to use it and glorify Him in the process. It's more than worth it to surrender yourself to the God who IS love itself:) God bless
mansts chapter 20 . 1/7
This chapter was perfect!
Disneyjunkie13 chapter 20 . 1/2
good story here! Looking forward to more chapters
Guest chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
YESSSSSSSSSSS
queenfirst chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
I'M NOT CRYING
queenfirst chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Your writing parallels that of THG's so much I'm almost certain you're actually Suzanne Collins. Or Katniss. Keep up the amazing work!
DamphiricAngel2014 chapter 20 . 12/11/2014
Jesus, I want more! I love your story, and I definitely can't wait for an update! I love what you've done with everything, and I can't wait to see where you take it next.
marijamariap chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
I feel as though the "progression of their relationship" as you have so dubbed it may be perceived as a little much by some for the story you have woven thus far, but I think that given the context it actually fits nicely. She allowed Peeta to kiss her before he left, thinking he was likely going to die, but nonetheless having minimal feelings for him, so in my mind it makes sense that after she has internally acknowledged she loves him and is in danger of dying herself she would have sex with him. (I'm assuming your hangups were on the Katniss side of the relationship.) I am looking forward to see whether your going to go on with the "Donner Party Tradition" concerning Madge (e.g. will she ally with Katniss only to be killed when they are separated?) or if you will give Madge a chance to get to 13. Personally, after reading lots of fics in the fandom, I am pulling for some Gadge action (which I think you have been hinting at).