Reviews for A Land With Magic
Love! :)
Clara chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
I like this story :)
mildetryth chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
I really like this one :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
I like your story and GO DIE REGINA
onceuponawish99 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Holy Bananas i'm in love with this story! I joined fanfiction just to tell you this. AND TO PLEASE CONTINUE OF COURSE! :DD
Shahrezad1 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Nice work with your interpretation of events. I like how thorough you've been, systematically shifting from character situation to character situation and tying up loose ends. I reeeeeally hope that August ends up okay, though. -worried-
Sailor Dreamer95 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Great chapter! I really liked it! And here's just a suggestion for your episode viewing problem: depending on who your tv provider is, some will have some OUAT episodes on free shows on demand. They're normally only some of the newer episodes and they're only available for so long, but you might be able to watch some. They should be under "free shows" - "Primetime" - "ABC" Hope this works out for you and once again, great chapter!
grossasstoenails chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
HEY! I like Regina! But nice chapter :)
megumisakura chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
awsome chapter!
EarsNWhiskers chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I LOVE THIS! I cannot wait to read more. Love the thing with Emma. I feel like she will be able to wield Magic. God I can't wait til the Fall!
Inkblood chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHH! Why did you do that? WHY DID YOU STOP!

It's so gooooood.
Paigeann chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Great start! I like the "beastly" Emma-she's been far too wimpy of late, and it was good to see her toughen up again in the finale. Keep up with Jefferson-looking forward to hearing more about him! (But what about August?)
Nikki chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Love it! I am in awe after that finale - OUaT is officially my favourite show now.
megumisakura chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
update soon,please!
Kate R1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Remeber the reason he wrote the curse had nothing to do with belle. He wants his son.