Reviews for Life, Love, and Family
Alumina chapter 9 . 3/4/2016
Rapists deserve death...a very painful and humiliating death. Preferably involving some sort of torturous method of castration with a blunt and rusted object. Then again, I suppose if one is feeling merciful, the rapist could be allowed to live. But only if he or she has suffered irreparable, debilitating damage to the gonads and psyche. Now that I'm done ranting, I shall continue enjoying your wonderful fanfic.
icedragonsafe chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I freaking love this story! It is exactly as I would have imagined Hagi living his life. Please, please write more stories about their children. I have already read the entire series twice!
Rikku209 chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
I liked this story 3
M.v.j.M chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
It was very funny when hajis birthday is on feb 20 in the story and am reading that on February 20 and I now some one who has a brother with a birthday today.
ThElusiveShadow chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
This is such a wonderful story you have here!
Its really nice to see Hagi enjoying himself with his family and laughing and smiling..I must say I really like seeing this side of him.
You've written him quite beautifully, even in the bits where he laughs it's not over the top..you keep that melancholic feel to him.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this first part and I just cannot wait to keep reading! :)

Cheers,
ThElusiveShadow
x.X.x

PS: Sorry i could not resist mentioning i LOVED this : "He capped the bottle and pressed it against the back of his neck as he debated pouring the icy liquid in his hair just to find some relief in this miserable heat"

Gosh the mental image i got of Hagi pouting water over himself..wow! *wink* lol
Natalie Dumas chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
my heart is breaking...
Elliot Rose chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
I am so excited about Saya being in the story!
Elliot Rose chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
I thought she wasn't going to forgive him before he had to go to Saya. I'm glad that worked out, if it wasn't in the best of ways. That last paragraph was so sad. I'm teary eyed.
Elliot Rose chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
If he killed him, I'm not going to be upset at all. ..Why is Hagi killing people so attractive?
Elliot Rose chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
He's breaking my heart.
Elliot Rose chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
I love that this story deals with his broken heart. He was so neglected in that cannon story. ...well, idk about the books. Haven't gotten around to the yet.
Elliot Rose chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Admittedly, I thought Hagi Cowboy was kinda odd. But It's fun 2. And despite all the change, It still seems very true to his character.
Elliot Rose chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
SOLOMON!
Elliot Rose chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
"I'd take him any day- anywhere!" me 2. lol

Anyway, I really like where this story is going. I always felt like Hagi had too small of a story.
Elliot Rose chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is so imaginative and I feel that your Hagi is quite believable. I'll be sure to read more!