Reviews for Outlaw Hearts
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 8 . 8/11/2014
it was awesome
Miss Emotion chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
Wait! It's ended!? Nooooooo please can you add an extra chapter about what happened after the escape and how their lives are getting on? This was seriously one of the best stories I have ever read! I loved it!
Assasin8 chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
First things first: this was an AMAZING story! The story was really interesting, concept AN execution, the characters were gold, and the settin just worked PERFECTLY! I also really like how you did KaiShin without getting all mushy cheesy :P This was a really solid story, and I'm really glad I found it!
Lady of the Shards chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
Wow. That was FUN.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Eh? Kazu-chan has brown eyes in this fic...? Hunh. Interesting :P
kikilalakia1 chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Yay! I loved the story
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
AW, this is just super sweet! I loved it! What a great ending. Them getting ready to continue the adventure, haha. Surprisingly Akako put up no fight. That part right there was a bit disappointing, but at the same time, I'm happy she didn't. Yay! Alls well that ends well! It was wonderful to join you on this journey.
Princess Rayen chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
You freaked me out with the 'I think I'm dying' thing. I threw my phone and was about to start crying but I composed myself and finished reading the dialogue and then got mad for flipping out.

Alaena F. Dragonstar story number 4 down and it's midnight. I love your stories, they're so addicted and I really need to sleep but your aweshumness is making it hard!
Shara Raizel chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
aww... it's over? too bad. I really liked this story. maybe you can write a follow up or sequel? Treasure hunting kaito and shinichi sounds exciting! :)
Jelp chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
Hahahahahahahaha! Loved that it ended with Kaito and Shinichi running from the cops, er, this world's equivalent of cops anyway. Somehow, I wouldn't be surprised if the Magic Kaito series was Kaito leading some of his task force on a wild goose chase.

Great story! Thanks for the fun read. :)

Jelp
LMeg9.20 chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
That turned out so well :) I'm so glad this had a happy ending too. I'm not sure why, but in the beginning, I sorta got this vibe that this was going to have a sad ending. I'm not sure why. The part about Akako's mansion was really interesting, but if I'm going to be honest, I'm a touch disappointed that it was so easy to get the stone back. I thought there would be some sort of..challenge or something. But I still really enjoyed it! It was a great read and this story is going straight to my favs list so that I can reread it later
Midnight1906 chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
And they all lived happily ever after! Or at least until one of them got into trouble again!
Questionable Answers chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
I'm kinda sad you didn't resolve Aoko's mess. Akako was interesting.
Nightpounce chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
I'm sad to see this story end but congrats on finishing another story!

I really enjoyed this verse, the characters were different but still themselves and it was really enjoyable to see a more mature, world weary Kid wooing and winning a younger Shinichi. Good twist on the location of the last shard and Shinichi's ordeal to get it back. Kaito's despair over getting it back and Shinichi's determination were lovely and your portrayal of Akako was great as well.

Sad for Aoko and Saguru but this verse was a bit of a mix of bitter sweet. I LOVED Kaito's reaction to hunger pangs and the image of Shinichi trying to rescue his coffee

Thanks again for sharing! It was a great ride :)
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
Great job. Thanks for the great read