Reviews for Spellbound
sentinel10 chapter 11 . 9/15
Good move. Aww finally something. Suddenly the light at the end of the tunnel doesnt seem so far. Love love! Hope life is treating you kind as i can totally understand the desire to write however much time does not permit one to do so. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
sentinel10 chapter 10 . 9/15
It pains me to see Sue on the Cullens side. Battle lines be drawn. Poor Leah and Jake. Though i feel as though this is a small stepping stone to the right direction. Onward and upward!
sentinel10 chapter 9 . 9/15
Poor Seth. It seems as if its his destiny to always walk in on these two hahah. Awaiting hot wolf men fight! And I understand Leah's pain. JB agreed to marry the leech. Favourite lineAt least he remembers my name. Burn alpha, burn.
sentinel10 chapter 8 . 9/15
Literally... the shit has hit the fan.
Though I did enjoy the Callwater moment. Confident Embry is very appealing.
sentinel10 chapter 7 . 9/15
Jesus take the wheel. That was an emotionally charged chapter. Very intense. Leah's pain kills me.
sentinel10 chapter 6 . 9/15
Naw. Embry and Leah's chat was nice. Seriously tho, Jacob is in big trouble. His mind is going to tear him apart.
sentinel10 chapter 5 . 9/15
Not beey fair of him to do that. You seriously make me want to slap JB which is ridiculous. Jake is bae. Hahahah.
sentinel10 chapter 4 . 9/15
Well God damn. Sucked me right back in to Team Jacob. Will it last though? Nobody knows.
sentinel10 chapter 3 . 9/15
Girl, ya'll know what sleeping with JB does. Confusion all round. Damn him and his sexiness! Still needs a slap in the face for being a jerk off. Imprinting sucks!
sentinel10 chapter 2 . 9/15
And cue angry mob ready to destory Belladaughter. Hate them! Love you. Also, Jacob's a dick. Down with imprinting
sentinel10 chapter 1 . 9/15
Oh yes! Kill me with Angst. I love it!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/28/2016
More please? I want to know when Leah and Jake are leaving and whether they get to go. More more more! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/19/2015
I wish you'd update. I love this story. :) :) :)
Guest chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
Hoping you'll update soon! Will they just leave? Maybe they could kill Bella first or something?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
Please update! I'm sooooooo wanting to know what happens next!