Reviews for Spellbound
Guest chapter 11 . 3/28/2016
More please? I want to know when Leah and Jake are leaving and whether they get to go. More more more! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/19/2015
I wish you'd update. I love this story. :) :) :)
Guest chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
Hoping you'll update soon! Will they just leave? Maybe they could kill Bella first or something?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
Please update! I'm sooooooo wanting to know what happens next!
Weave the Magic chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
Epilogue pls! It's sooo close, just one more to tie all lose ends. I love the desperation of both Jacob and Leah.
Maya chapter 11 . 5/8/2014
I keep checking back. Please update soon. I need to know what happens. This can't be over!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
OMG! You can't leave it here! Do they really leave? I can't believe that the pack would side with the Cullens against them! What happens!? What happens?!
Weave the Magic chapter 10 . 2/6/2014
I'm really hooked with your "Misplaced Need.". I hope you haven't abandoned that yet and looking forward for that to be resumed.
Weave the Magic chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
Yes! So happy with their decision. :D Epilogue plssss!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
I hope your thesis is going well. Are you coming back soon? This story is awesome sauce!
echo58 chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
Just found you! Great writing!
Grrrrl chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
Oh wow are they really going to just leave? I kind of hope not since that means the Cullens win to me but it's also nice to think of Leah never having to look at her awful mother ever again... Can't wait for the next chapter!
aiememayara chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
ahh...so many possibilities 3
Cant wait to read what you got for us!
BeckieT108 chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
Would the pack really be upset with Jacob for fighting the imprint? I would think they would want him to be happy.

Running away does sound like a solution.
They both have been used, manipulated and hurt so much. They deserve to be happy too.

Thanks for the update. My heart aches every time I read this story. I do hope they do get their HEA.

BECKIET108
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2013
Leaving is an interesting option. Would all of the wolves really back the vampires over Jake and Leah? If that really is the case, yeah, totally, leave and never look back. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you win! :)