Reviews for Amanda
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
moms5thchild chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Great story.
Kew121 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I just found this and "New Digs." I think both are some of your best work. After all those drabbles, it's really nice to see you stretch your legs a little, and the results are very good.
ChinVilla chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Great story. Thanks for sharing this.
diana teo chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
A touching backstory,when Tony and Danny were still last scene was perfect.
their baby sister chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This is a very touching story. Beautifully written.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Nice little back story here. Good job setting in place a relationship that had to have more meaning than we were given in Baltimore.

Thanks for posting for us to read.

pdf
binkeybella chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
A wonderful little slice of the DiNozzo that very few see, as many forget, including Gibbs, that he has his very own set of homicide nightmares from his previous cases. It's a shame that the show writers continue to only give us glimpses of his reality , instead of the drek they usually saddle him with. Thanks for writing and posting, and yes, there ARE other people out there besides Gibbs who have just as difficult a time as he does with these cases - much as I love him, Gibbs needs to see outside his Kelly blinders.
Schmaltzy chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Check you out - two stories in one day!

This was a a really beautiful tribute to Tony's first partnership.

More like this, please. :)
sopmire chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Great story! You made me cry, gah! It was really lovely going back to when Danny and Tony were tight partners, and re-bonding after all these years after the discovery of Price being dirty. Having a toast with the headstone, wow.

I hope Tony got to go visit Amanda's mother to tell her they finally got the guy.

Not to be redundant; but loved the story!
mamamia1964 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Wow! Such a great story. Gritty, memorable, sparse on details, yet filling and satisfactory. Great job!
it's weatherly time chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Ok story. Would have like a little team interaction. As it is, it felt a little flat. I don't mind pre-NCIS stories but you started this in the present and had that wee bit of interaction with Gibbs and then no more team, which was disappointing. A little snippet between Tony and Gibbs would have bookended the story nicely.
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I was always sad that nice little Danny turned out a bent cop... I love them getting drunk together, and the graveside toast when the case was finally closed.