Reviews for Amanda
lmill123 chapter 1 . 8/9
This was a great little story and I loved how Danny told Tony that everyone had one of those types of cases, the one that they never forgot.
You know that one of the first things Tony would have done was pick up the phone and called Amanda's mother with the news. Cases involving children , Tony knew always bothered Gibbs, but because it reminded him of the death of his own child. Gibbs might have had an idea what Tony was feeling, but I don't think he would totally understand the feelings Tony was feeling. As I had once heard, no one can understand unless they had been through it also. The months of living and breathing a case, the years of always having that case in the back of their minds. The wondering if some new test would have given them the answers all those years ago. All those years of wondering if each case like the one the remembered could in some way be connected.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
moms5thchild chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Great story.
Kew121 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I just found this and "New Digs." I think both are some of your best work. After all those drabbles, it's really nice to see you stretch your legs a little, and the results are very good.
ChinVilla chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Great story. Thanks for sharing this.
diana teo chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
A touching backstory,when Tony and Danny were still last scene was perfect.
their baby sister chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This is a very touching story. Beautifully written.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Nice little back story here. Good job setting in place a relationship that had to have more meaning than we were given in Baltimore.

Thanks for posting for us to read.

pdf
binkeybella chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
A wonderful little slice of the DiNozzo that very few see, as many forget, including Gibbs, that he has his very own set of homicide nightmares from his previous cases. It's a shame that the show writers continue to only give us glimpses of his reality , instead of the drek they usually saddle him with. Thanks for writing and posting, and yes, there ARE other people out there besides Gibbs who have just as difficult a time as he does with these cases - much as I love him, Gibbs needs to see outside his Kelly blinders.
Schmaltzy chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Check you out - two stories in one day!

This was a a really beautiful tribute to Tony's first partnership.

More like this, please. :)
sopmire chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Great story! You made me cry, gah! It was really lovely going back to when Danny and Tony were tight partners, and re-bonding after all these years after the discovery of Price being dirty. Having a toast with the headstone, wow.

I hope Tony got to go visit Amanda's mother to tell her they finally got the guy.

Not to be redundant; but loved the story!
mamamia1964 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Wow! Such a great story. Gritty, memorable, sparse on details, yet filling and satisfactory. Great job!
it's weatherly time chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Ok story. Would have like a little team interaction. As it is, it felt a little flat. I don't mind pre-NCIS stories but you started this in the present and had that wee bit of interaction with Gibbs and then no more team, which was disappointing. A little snippet between Tony and Gibbs would have bookended the story nicely.
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I was always sad that nice little Danny turned out a bent cop... I love them getting drunk together, and the graveside toast when the case was finally closed.