Reviews for Illumination
ThisGoldenAfternoon chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Arghg, this was hauntingly beautiful! The story was so well paced and in character that it could have easily been another chapter of the manga.
The introspectives of Fai and Kurogane were thoughtful, accurate and so wonderful to read, I'm still in awe.
The whole world was magnificient both in concept and description and i truly loved the realization of the season's symbolism within the festival.
Great work! I really enjoyed it!
ClearMortality chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Like with most of your stories, I actually read this first on your dreamwidth account and I simply have to say, it (the story) is/was MUCH better than I had originally thought it would be. The first few paragraphs didn't quite capture my attention since I'm not much a fan of setting descriptions but as the story moved on, I found that I simply could not stop reading. I absolutely adore the festival you came up with as well as the light, almost intimate moments Fai and Kurogane shared. The confession underneath the tree simply blew me away. There are simply not enough words to convey how much I loved reading this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
werd
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Wow. This entire fic was utter perfection. Your descriptions were so alive that I felt like I was experiencing the world of Idia with them. Fai and Kurogane were perfectly in character, and your writing had such an elegant style to it that I just couldn't stop devouring word ofter word. Bravo! This has to be one of the (if not the very) best Tsubasa fanfiction that I've read. Thank you so much for sharing this masterpiece!
N chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Such a nice reading... Thank you so much !
N chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Painfully sweet. I love it.
N chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
This is simply amazing. Im really at a loss of words. Icant believe I only discovered this fiction now...
N chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This is enticing. I cant wait to read more...
Meg Hunter chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
This story was beautiful. The imagry was absolutely stunning (reminded me of Avatar) and the plot was so romantic! You kept all of the characters in character as well, which I greatly appreciated... It really was a fantastic read! Thank you!
TheEndofTag chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
Love it! So sweet and fluffy!
CraterCreator chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Oh my god. You angel. You- how- perfect- god freaking dang it ldkfdslfhdfhgjhdsdfkdsfdgh
Thank you. This. Just. Yes. Thank you, you have know idea what a wonderful surprise it was to find this updated again when I thought it was over and done XD Thank you so, so much
THiaLieN chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
So touching, emotional,... I don't know what to say. I love every single descriptions you've written there.

I can't hold my expression, especially at the end of chapter 3 and 5. I smiled widely.

(I really tried to find enough signal to log in, reviewing, and adding this to favourite.)

Thanks for writing this. Keep writing... :)
Murderous Phantom chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
This is one of the cutest things I have ever read in my life!
AureliaVerity chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
Lovely story, simply wonderful :)
CraterCreator chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
YES. JUST EVERYTHING, YES. YES. YES YES YES. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY YOU HAVE MADE ME. BUT BEFORE THAT I WAS LITERALLY HAVING A HEART ATTACK. You have no idea how LONG it's been that a story actually affected me physically XD It's a feat, i literally felt sick with anticipation, i was in pain when Fai was confessing his feelings, and then the complete loss of tension in my body near the end. I metaphorically chewed my nails, literally yelled at my comp, actually teared up, and then laughed hysterically at the end. Just.. WOW. You are amazing. Thank you for the slow and sweet. It was amazing, i really hope you try it out again XD I love your writing style, it especially shined through in this fic, i can never tell you enough. The ending was wonderful. I am so sorry, but if you ever feel like it, i would love to read about them having another sweet moment... like when they are lying in bed. Just cause i'm selfish and can never get enough fluff. Well done, you deserve a mountain of praise. Mt Everest.