Reviews for Distract
Lors22 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I love Takeo's part XD
Azrik chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Oh this was once again brilliant. Poor Tao. I'm sure he'll get his 'revenge' through the new RK-4 uniforms through.

-Azrik
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Ahahaha! They really might want to keep a better eye on Tao I laughed out loud at the ending. XD
DulcetRipple chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh gosh, now I have the most ridiculous image of RK-4 wearing spandex in my mind LOL Awww, I felt a little bad for Tao was reading this ."' but I do know where the others are coming from, haha.
oOTinaOo chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Oh. My. Gosh! Fear Tao. Really, you should do it. He is able to make enhanced humans and nobles cover in fear, with approaching them with a grin.

Ah, sneaky Regis. He made Tao's blu-ray player malfunction? Didn't think the kid had it into him :D

And Takeo bribes Tao. Another nice way of having his quiet. But what if the ideas for bribes run out?

M-21. Is ironing... Well, figures that someone has to do it and that Frankenstein would delegate the work to someone. But that had me stare for a moment and then laughing out loud as I imaged it. Good one!

RK-4 uniforms? Ah, you'll have to write what they look like

But I fear that they wouldn't wear it, if it looks too strange. But then again Takeo and M-21 wear pink slippers, gloves and arpons...

(Another dog-joke... poor M-21 LOL)
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
oh god i hope the new rk uniform wont be too ridiculous lol