Reviews for To Serve the King
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
Ignore the haters You rock! Keep up the good work pls :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
omg yes to both chapters
Aivlysrain chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Oh my WOW... I can not wait for more!
Phoenyx de la Sol chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Hell yes! Continue! Love this story!
anne818x chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Yes. ANOTHER!
BunBunBabe chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
I really want to see this continue
Laziness Triumphs chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Omg yes, continue it please.
Semjaza chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Hot and distressing. I'm not normally interested in reading dubcon, but whoa, this was good. :)
paradoxicalforger chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Awesome. Really kinky, hot and awesome! You better write another chapter!
MaskedxQuill chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
This is an amazing and very well written story. I loved the way you described Clint as acting like he's watching himself and not actually performing the actions. Your details were just perfect!

I suggest you write a sequel where he copes with everything on his own, or maybe tells one other avenger. You're a great writer and I'd love to see that from you!
NewAngelRising chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I had seen the picture you were talking about already so really enjoyed the fic you wrote to complement it. Please write more Loki/Clint! They are my fave pairing of the group3
Kirby chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
please, please, please write another! Holy crap that was great. continue!
pancakes chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
I as others have said would love to see him get saved maybe like in the movie but while he is passred out nat looks him over n sees maybe bite marks n stuff that or him just dealing with the aftermath. or i would love to see loki when his caught bragging to the other avengers about what he did to clint. wonderful story cant wait for more!
Frostonthetrees chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
i agree you should write more,not just this pairing either,if you would you could go with,tony/loki,bruce/loki,and my fav near enough of it out there.
Samron chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
OH! And maybe make one of the Avengers find him while he is 'serving' Loki? Like Rogers maybe? He's the most innocent. :) (BTW, I decided to actually log in to give a review this time! Lol)