Reviews for New Digs
flootzavut chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I love love loved that little bit between "besides then the landlord can't come in..." to "you're seriously warped, I like it" LMAO

I loved the rest too, but those two little paragraphs? Wonderful!

I'm looking through old Hinky nominations, and colour me impressed *nods*
Tader chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
That was great! Wonderfully written and I think you really got the banter down between Tim and Tony.
binkeybella chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This is how I truly see Tim and Tony, and so wish they would show more of on the show instead of the tension and sniping. (even though that HAS moderated a bit this season). Both are capable of more civil and mature behavior, with genuine teasing and snarking built in, like brothers who actually LIKE each other! Thanks for writing and posting this slice of 'future' life for Tony and McGee!
diana teo chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I'm so in love with this little ficlet! Wonderful,light brotherly bonding that Abby was wearing Tim's boxers,and Tony's last line... ;)
USAFChief chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Excellent! Glad for the prompt that put you onto this.

Thanks for posting it here for us to read.

pdf
lsmcfan chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
loved this :)

thanks!
Lidil chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Nice buddy fic.

Always do enjoy Tony and Tim's banter.
sopmire chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Ah great, I love it when they all act mature and move on with their lives. Still hassling him like a big brother would, but Supportive-Tony, yay! It would be nice for both Tim and Abby if they'd move in together. Altho can't help but wonder if Tim would finally realize wishing is better than having sometimes! ;)
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Lovely... Tim &Tony bonding, a bit of McAbby, and Rock Hollow getting published... Abby in Tim's boxers... and the condo sounds lovely - full of potential. Great work from a pic, luv!
Gail Cregg chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Perfect capturing of the banter/friendship between the two. Loved Tony's last line.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Hey, great story, lovely to see a McGee story from you!