Reviews for Retribution
Jeff117 chapter 17 . 1/18/2013
Ha good ending...I hope you make a sequel.
crafty-boy-FTW chapter 17 . 9/20/2012
A great chapter for the end of a great story. This story was enjoyable and a pleasure to read and review on and I hope there are many more story's from where this one came from. Thank you for writing this, I look forward to your next story.
Job well done.
Luna SpixsMacaw chapter 17 . 9/17/2012
You did a amazing job on the last chapter well done! I'm so glad that Azure is back and nice cliff hanger at the end of the story and I wonder how Wolf is gonna take it. I do hope so you write another story... Great work and see you around I guess.

Nova out (-)
crafty-boy-FTW chapter 16 . 9/11/2012
Another successfully entertaining chapter. This story really sounds like it's coming to an end :( but if that's the case we can sure wait for your next one.
Did you really have to end it there. (Add one more to cliffhanger chart, sigh)
Great chapter can't wait for the next one.
crafty-boy-FTW
Luna SpixsMacaw chapter 16 . 9/9/2012
You did a amazing job Wolf and I hope the series doesn't stop here. Great work and can't wait for the final chapter! (-)
Novainfecter chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
Man this story is getting suspenseful by the chapter! Well all I could say is excellent job and I hope you keep on writing Wolf! (:)
crafty-boy-FTW chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
Yet again this story seems better than what I imagianed it to be. You've done a great job so far but I get a feeling that this story will be over soon :,(.
This was an important scene and it was well done and clear.
P.S. I've lost count of all your cliffhangers.
crafty-boy-FTW chapter 13 . 8/31/2012
A great chapter that was gripping and full of of the best chapters yet.
crafty-boy-FTW
Novainfecter chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
Well Good job I really didn't expect a chapter in the next day.(:) Loved the Chapter! (:)
Novainfecter chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
I wonder what Luiz and Rafael where thinking about Wolf came in anyway Great Chapter! (:)
Novainfecter chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Man I just Love this series keep up the Great work and Great Chapter! (:
crafty-boy-FTW chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
Finally re eked his little secret, about time I was getting impatient ;).
Love the little romance scene and Arien's bit at the end topped it off.
May have been short but a chapter doesn't always have to be long to add details to a story.
crafty-boy-FTW :D.
Novainfecter chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
Can't wait then.
crafty-boy-FTW chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
wow you made this idea better than I could imagine it. Very well done.
crafty-boy-FTW chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
You and your cliff hangers are so annoying it's amazing! They're one of the reasons I keep reading. :)
I'm loving this latest chapter, mainly because it's a long one, glad to see your back and better than ever. I really want to know what this new macaw has in mind and how she will affect the story. :/
Good luck on your next chapter (I know it will be great.)