Reviews for housewife
stinaweena chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Loved this... wow, great job. There's not enough stories for this pair, thank you for writing. I wish you'd actually wrote their sex scene in the kitchen though, lol.
Awsomeangel chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I love you. I swear I love you, because this is beautiful and the most amazing thing I have read. Please marry me, fellow ImaSaku shipper.
oresama will gekokujou you chapter 1 . 2/19/2014

seisbii chapter 1 . 11/2/2013

*bows some more*

*bows for eternity*
Risque Tendencies chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
No hate here. I enjoyed this one greatly - gotta love it rough sometimes; that's the spice of life.
suzuransenpai chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Deaths Lie chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I like this story more than I should. Hmm this is like my 6th time reading it and I was surprised I still could give you a review (thought I already left one). I just, I just really like every idea of it. And the author's note I love and love even more xD Thank you for writing!
Kawaii-Dia chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Wahh 3 loved it, you should definitely write more!
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
You just made me love this pairing even more! I definitely enjoyed reading this one. You are my favorite author!
MinniMuffin chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Gosh this was hot. I never thought about that pairing o.o *starts shipping these two*
denOden chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Yes, you must be having some kitchen fetish or Sakurai is the great example of any house(band)wife, Imayoshi I love you I really like this Imayoshi, treating Sakurai so rough but the possesiveness are so yumm-yumm okay, I'll stop here, write them more I only see you who writes Sakurai*preparing to diving in all sites who have KnB fandom, even doing research must be easier, hell, this fandom crazy, I found a blog about midorima glasses, yes, I should stop and go to sleep,,,
alaxsandra chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
ne poor poor sakurai (not)thanks for the story
Monogatari no Shiori chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Somehow, this pairing has never occurred to me before. After reading this I can't believe I missed it. Yay for sadistic semes and timid ukes!