Reviews for Master And Series 5: Master And Ally
Loulou2a chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This one is better than the others which were already very good.
Arthur and Merlin accepted finally their feellings for each other and I love all the confessions Arthur gives him. I love when they taked, we can see in Arthur's speech all the love he has for merlin.
And the sex between them is really really hot.

I love how you keep the action. Now the 3 Kings are dead. Who will be their leader ?
Kennygirlgreen chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
By the gods!Merlin will go to his mother soon..Update soon!
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
As always this fic was fantastic, do you plan on continuing the series?
Little Lily chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Just re-read you whole series... Am luuuving it, as always! Hope you update soon, I noticed you normally update this series every half a year and it's been a year... I love how you can write the lust Merlin and Arthur feel for each other, but in all chapters there's been an underlying feeling of deep love on a soul-mate level. it's really hard to find the deep lust and deep love so well connected and written as you have in this story. Props to you! I'd love to see Arthur get Merlin, perhaps make him HIS court sorcerer someday (and of course lover). I like Mordred, except when he's winning Merlin from Arthur, then I despise him - Arthur and Merlin belong together!
Update soon please :)
forbearne chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
r u going to continue this series? I would really like to find out what happens :)
pbs chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
this is really good i love it
i read all the other 1-5 and i must say that it is exquisite
good plot and hardly any mistake that I've notice bravo to you for such a success
Eiscream chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I just found your storys, and I have to say, they're brilliant! Now, I've got to go to sleep, 'cause your story kept me from sleeping and now it's around 2-3 am. Just one question: are you planing on continuing your story? Please, you can't just stop there! :)
wheresmyjawn chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease write more of this! the suspense is KILLING MEEEE

i love this series because i've never seen any of these characters written in this light before. Mercia has always been a kind of flat kingdom, just plain evil and this shows Bayard (may he rest in peace) as a kind father figure and it's fantastic, and Merlin's got a dark side (unf) and Arthur... i don't even know what to think of your versions of any of Uther's kids. Speaking of Uther's kids, Mordred?! that was a fantastic idea! he's always been so close to Morgana, but they're not usually siblings, so you're just really original and brilliant and a great writer and wow! i tried to vote for this series on your poll thingy but since i don't have an account i can't so please count this as my vote - i'd love to see another installation of this series.

Also - WHAT DOES SIMON WANT?!
Wandering Crimson Sage chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Fantastic story line, as all your stories are :)
Jovyne-Ray chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
OMG! NEED THE NEXT CONTINUATION!
Flinch Cain chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This is... amazing. Unbelievably wonderful. I cannot wait for the next update; the mystery of what is going to happen, how it will all end, has hooked its claws into me and will not let go. Congratulations on writing such a superb fanfiction.
Flinch
walkersnotzombies chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
So I just spent the past two days reading this series...and I'm in love. Despite the angst and hurt in Merlin and Arthur's relationship, they still really care for each other. I especially like how possessive and demanding Arthur is, the adorable prat! And the fact that Merlin plays the more dominant role is interesting, since it's usually the other way around in stories. Anyways, brilliant writing! I really hope you plan to continue this series when you can. Or at least post a short update to finish it up! I'm dying not knowing what will happen next! lol. Amazing job!
lyndaflpn chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Just found this series I LOVE them .. are there more ? where can I read them.. Thank you for your creativity and sharing..
quiningqualia chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I am a newcomer to Merlin, but this series is fantastic. I know it has been almost a year since your last update, but I sincerely hope that you find the time to bring resolution to this tale.