Reviews for Neurotic Insecurity
Autumn chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
Please please please update.
TheBlueMask chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
Please, please continue this! I really like the story. Looking forward for the next chapter.
Autumn chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
Please write more
Super Bade Fan chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
I really really love this. I especially like how you mad beck's jealousy gradual and not happen straight away. Please update soon. BTW i'm also from Australia and I get what you mean with the crappy government laptops.
Trance Starr chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
Hey this is great! You know what I would LOVE to see with this whole andre and beck telling jade to be nicer to tori because of the divorce thing? It would be awesome if tori got mad at them for this and stood up for jade! Then they could start to realize that they've underestimated her and there would be an awesome jori friendship moment.
Nico Di Angelo101 chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
I seriously HATE Mike, can you like kill him off? And whats with Jade and Beck? I think that you have a lot to rethink about and make major edits, cause I didn't like this story at all. Just saying.
sushi.23 chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
Loving it!
WZRDmeesh chapter 13 . 10/9/2012
Nice update!
twenty four7bade chapter 13 . 10/9/2012
Yay update! Poor beck!? No one believes him! Lol! Now he knows how jade feels! Ha! Love jealous Beck! More please! Lol!
asian fusion-tike chapter 13 . 10/9/2012
awww cabbie! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
awesome
WZRDmeesh chapter 12 . 9/7/2012
Great update!
twenty four7bade chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
Yay! Glad u updated! Mile is obsessed with jade! Wow! Update soon!
skyeclouds chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
This is a really good story ! I love it ! It's interesting to see Beck jealous :D
asian fusion-tike chapter 12 . 9/5/2012
uh uh mike is gonna have some trouble hahah update soon! :)