Reviews for I Am Wolf
Cory chapter 2 . 7/27
This story sucks! I counted 20 uses of the word felt, and 10 feels, during this chapter alone. It's likely double that if you add them in from the first chapter. But that's not whats bothering me. I counted those to distract myself from the fact that half the chapter talked about what he WASNT dreaming about, instead of what he was ACTUALLY dreaming about. I couldn't help but read this and think, what a douche-bag. Get on with it, and stop wasting our time trying to impress us with a long winded talk about something that wasn't important.

I went back and counted, the first chapter has 11 felts, and 9 feels. lol
SATOMI chapter 8 . 7/1
antonoir chapter 8 . 1/22
hope to see the next chapter soon even if the last update was in 2012 XD
SATO chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
animal lover13 chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
I love what you have written so far. I howl you're able to update soon. (Even though it's been about 2 years)

Keep writing
X chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
I was a bit dubious about this story at first, but it grew on me. Too bad you stopped writing it.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Emmaline341 chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
wow, I love your story!
are you planing on continuing?
Keiren-Kun89 chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Just curious if you have abandoned this, its well written and interesting so I hope you haven't
Lientjuhh chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
I like it.. well written.. :)
anarion87 chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
good story
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Poor harry:p great fic so far
WindSailor95 chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
Plis continue this story! It's amazing! Can wait to see how harry transforms into a wolf!
WindSailor95 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This story is great! The only thing i like about twilight are the werewolves! Cool harry is one of them! Plis continue this story!
tlyxor1 chapter 8 . 5/7/2013