Reviews for Wrong
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Lol at "something wrong with that girl".
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Hee! He who has allies wins!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Hee!
rainsoakedreams chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Lol, wow, poor Eliot. Lindsey is not a happy brother at all! But Parker can hear him too, so there's a bonus! I personally thought the end was great, it tied it up nicely without taking away the feeling of the piece. Luvs it!
Jesco123 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I love this. I would have loved it with Eliot just hearing Lindsey's voice because he's imagining it, but Parker hears it, too? How cool is that? And then Lindsey reacts to Parker?

Way to go, awesome!
whovian42 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh, wow. I was going 'eep' thru most of it, getting spine shivers at Insane!Lindsey, then the last bit made me laugh.

Great switch from scary to Parker-world, which, tho a frightening place itself, is still kinda fun...

And of course Parker can hear Lindsey - there's no societal filter on her mind to block out the odd stuff!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Liked this.
Jada Ryl chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Now you done it! :-) I want more of this verse, too! Eliot, Parker, and ghost!Lindsey? What's not to love? And of course Lindsey's creaking out about Eliot being part of a team. He would. Only need one McDonald ghost running around in the world. And of course Parker can here him. And let me guess what Lindsey's reaction was to Sophie's hiding key information from them in the David job... "I told you so. Now are ya gonna listen to me?" :-) More, please?